(2)*What kind of a look was that?

They walked through a big arcade and entered into the palace. JINHI brought her into a big ground which directly lead the ways to the
THRONE HALL
Of the palace. It was decorated with beautiful ornaments and colorful flags. The ground was completely covered with rose petals except the way to the throne hall which goes through the ground. There was a huge crowd participating in the wedding. The officials of the kingdom , their family members and the royal members of the two kingdoms.
King KIM DON WOON was sitting on his throne at the door of the Throne Hall. And the other royal members were also sitting in their places.
The bride and the bridegroom were standing on the ground at the steps of the throne hall and as HIN enters in to the place the drummer beated the drum and announced;
"The grand princess KIM YEWON HIN is arriving "
"Oh! The wedding has started " HIN thought to herself.
"Wow ! what a beautiful place is this.I should have a walk at this place before leaving!"

"What are you doing my princess !"
The Queen shouted at HIN while running towards her.
"Do you know how much we were worried about you? Are you playing with your life? Is this a joke to you?Do you think that a life of a princess's a game? Specially when it come's to you , you know we can't stand a second. Everyone was looking for you. Where were you my dear, your mother was scared to death !"
The Queen hugged HIN warmly.
" why is she worrying this much? Is there any secret behind this princess's past?What did really happen to this princess last night to make them worry about her this much?"
"however it's so warm,though she's the queen her warmth as a mother is so high. After a long long time , nearly a decade , I'm feeling the warmth of a mother thanks to the queen of this kingdom "

"Oh , why am I crying ?I wanna stay like this for a little longer.
I love it for real. It's breaking my heart. It just feels like her love towards me is so real though I am not her real daughter it feels like she's my real mom. I wanna keep hugging her further more.
Why do I really feel guilty for making this queen cry?Making them to worry that night wasn't my false either ."
HIN thought to herself while hugging the queen to feel the warmth of a mother that she longed to feel in her life.

"Now it's okay dear,you arrived safetly. That's a relief , so don't cry.
We'll talk of this later. Stand up now we can't let the world to see us crying.As the members of the royal family we have to hold our pride.Further this's your sister's wedding. So we can't destroy her happiness either. We should make her happy. You got it,ah?" The queen consoled HIN and turned towards the King.

"Your majesty , as our princess has arrived now I request you to continue the wedding without any delay. We can solve this problem afterwards by holding a proper investigation about this situation. Please kindly consider my request your majesty .."
The queen requested the king to delay the questioning about grand princess's disappearance last night and the king agreeed to her as none of the officials had any disagreement towards it.
"Okay, then I'll agree to my queen's request this time"
HIN went closer to the couple to apologize ,
She held the hand of the bride the princess KIM SHI HWU and looked at her in a pathetic way.
"Sorry sister , I didn't do it on purpose but I am really sorry for making your wedding day a mess"

"Oh, what are you talking about my little girl , Is there anything so important than your protection.
How can I even think of my wedding if something really happend to you.
Don't let your sister to cry again..."
Princess SHI HWU hugged HIN.
"What a good sister is this"
HIN though to her self
And when they were hugging she saw the bridegroom , the prince YONG WU staring at her behind SHI HWU.
HIN smiled at him. He also tried to smile at her but his look was different ,and he asked her silently.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes"
Hin nodded while thinking
"what kind of a look was that?"
his eyes were filled with tears they reflected the guilt and pain and concern at the same time.
HIN stopped for glance and kept looking at his eyes which were completely staring at her.
Their eyes kept looking at each other for few seconds and HIN suddenly looked the other way to get rid of his eyes.
"What was that? Why do l want to keep looking at my sisters fiance?
They're marrying today.. but why is he staring at me in such a strange way. That look , that look is so strange. Does this prince know what happend to this princess that night?Why do I want to look at him again? You should not do such a thing girl .."
HIN tried to come into the right mind without being messed up by her strange feelings ;
"It's okay now sister, don't think about anything else as I have come here so you just be happy. And don't worry. I won't make any problem again. This is your marriage at all..."
HIN consoled her sister and tried to smile warmly to make her sister happy thinking that she won't let herself to do something which harms her sister's happiness or her pride.

"Now as the grand princess has arrived without a problem. I order you to continue the marriage ."
The king ordered. And the drummers beated the drums and the wedding started again.

HIN went to her place with the queen letting the marriage to be continued. But yet her mind was thinking about the way the prince YONG WU was looking at her.
However as the wedding started her mind was gradually dragged towards the rituals of the wedding as she had never seen a historical royal marriage in her real life time.

"Wonderful , will there be a chance for someone to enjoy her time travel like this. All time travellers had to face many difficulties but yet all around me went smoothly. I wish I'll be happy as this untill I return back home"
HIN ate few flower shaped cookie like something and had a cup of camellia tea.
💮🍪 🍪🍪💮🍵💮

🦋Hope you enjoyed the second chapter of the " Gate Mirror " Anyway ;
Eat some cookies , drink a cup of tea and enjoy your surrounding for few minutes. Though you don't travel  time to an ancient palace you do have your whole life so enjoy yourself!🦋