The Beginning

Welcome to the first Chapter of "The Frozen Guardians". I hope you like it. This fanfic will be like a TV series with daily adventures, Jelsa moments, battles with Pitch and the unraveling of mysteries.
P.S. I want you to imagine the animation story of my fanfic in your mind while reading this, so you would enjoy it even more.

Narrator's POV
*********************
It was the starting of winter and the time for arrival of Jack Frost.

Jamie was sleeping on his bed. Just then, a shining snowflake appeared floating above head of Jamie. The snowflake went out of the window. "Jack is coming back!" Jamie said in a joyful voice while chasing the snowflake.

Jamie arrived at the park and waited for Jack there. Soon, snow started to fall from the sky. "......He is HERE!" Jamie screamed.

A snowball hit Jamie on his back. He turned back and saw Jack.

"Wanna play?" Jack said with a joyful smile

"JACK!" Jamie screamed and tackled Jack with a hug and Jack fell on the ground.

"Whoa! Whoa! Calm down dude, I am here" Jack said while giving Jamie a hug.

"C'mon Jack! I wanna show you the ice skis i made myself!" Jamie said.

"Hey Jamie, I wanna ask you something" Jack asked.

"Speak it, Jack" Jamie said.

"Tomorrow is 29th February. It is like a holiday for all Guardians. So I am going to hangout with other Guardians tomorrow. You wanna join?" Jack asked.

"Are you kidding me? I'd love to!" Jamie said while hoping with joy.

"Okay then, be ready at midnight. I'll come to pick you up on 12 am. The time will stop for you and us for a day then." Jack said. "Plus, I am gonna show you a special place" Jack giggled.

"What place? Where? When? Tell me Jack!" Jamie said with a great speed.

"That's a surprise" Jack said with a grin.

"I'll be waiting for you then, be ready to see something amazing" Jack said and flew off to sky with leaving snowflakes behind.

At 12'O clock

Jack comes into Jamie's room from the window. "Jamie, are you here?" Jack turned back and saw Jamie with a smile from ear-to-ear and staring at Jack.

"I am ready to go!" Jamie said happily.

Jack was surprised by the sudden appearance of Jamie and then rolled his eyes. "Okay then, hold my hand"

Jamie grasped Jack's hand and Jack flew out of Jamie's room.

Meanwhile, at North Pole

"Where is Jack?" Toothiana said.

"He is late as always. We all know how he is" Bunny said.

Jack arrives at North Pole with a small blizzard and turns Bunny into a snowman. Bunny cleans himself up.

"Missing me?" Jack said.

"Not a chance" Bunny said.

"Jack! Finally, everybody is here" North said.

"Whoa! I can't believe I'm going out with all Guardians for real!" Jamie said and gave a high five to Sandy.

"Now, are you all ready to go?" North asked.

"Where are we going?" Jamie asked.

"We are going to Aurora Hills. Every 29th February, the aurora of time appears there. It happens only once in four years and it looks magnificent" Jack explained.

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go!" Jamie said cheerfully.

Jamie and all Guardians arrived at Aurora Hills.

"Is it about to start?" Toothiana asked.

"It....begins......NOW!" North said while pointing on sky.

Suddenly, Huge auroras in thousands of colours appeared above the Aurora Hills.

"It's......beautiful...." Jamie said with his jaw dropped.

Suddenly, a black ice beam stroke the aurora and the aurora started forming a portal and sucking everything inside.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" A familiar voice appeared from the back of the Guardians.

"Pitch!" Jack said with an angry look.

"Since the last time you defeated me, I've been working on learning the powers of you, Jack. And now, I've mastered them!" Pitch said with an evil grin on his face. "Now, the aurora will form a wormhole and drag you all to past and then there will be no one to stop me!" Pitch laughed.

The wormhole sucks the Guardians and Jamie and sends them into past except for Jack who was holding a rock there.

"Now, I better keep going because I have many nightmares to give to the childre---" Pitch says but suddenly Jack jumps and grabs Pitch.

"If we are going to the past, then so are you" Jack said as he and Pitch both got dragged into the wormhole.

On the other side of the wormhole.

Everyone fell in a forest. Pitch suddenly stood up and ran away.

"Uhh...Where are we?" Bunny said while holding his head.

Jamie read a sign board hanging on a tree.

"Hey guys, there's a sign board here and it says.... 'Arendelle - 2 kms to west'." Jamie said.

"Where's Jack?" Toothiana said.

End of 'The Beginning'

[A/N] How was the first chapter? Tell me your thoughts. I will write the next chapter as soon as possible. However, I am having some busy days. But I will write it as soon as possible. Jack is going to give you guys a surprise in the next chapter..... ;)

The next chapter - 'Arrival at Arendelle....Jack?'

Author - Mysterious Man