Cold Lessons

First of all, I would like to apologize for not updating the story any further. I kinda stopped writing in the past because I had to work on several other things. But now I am in college and considering the feedback I got during these years on those two chapters, I have decided to finish the story; the ultimate Jelsa fanfiction I dreamed of.

Narrator's POV

********************

Everyone went inside the castle as it was the time of dusk. As the sun started to fall, Jack and the others explored the castle from the inside as Anna and Elsa were giving them a tour while the dinner was being prepared by the chefs.

"So this is me and Elsa when we were kids" Anna pointed at the portrait on the wall in which Anna and Elsa were playing in the snow.

"This kingdom sure loves snow I'd say" Bunny said as he noticed that most of the portraits had snow in the background.

"Oh, well... I guess you could say that this is the kingdom of snow, haha!" Anna replied with a giggle.

"Maybe it just snows a lot here. There are places with different climate, y'know" said Jack. "Does that have anything to do why you have these icy powers,  Elsa?" Jack questioned Elsa.

"I don't really know the reason why I have these powers, to be honest. I was born with them. At first they seemed like a toy to me, but then I realised how powerful they could be" Elsa explained to Jack and the others. "I just didn't want to harm anyone, so I always stayed away from everyone and wore gloves most of the time. However, Anna and her friends have shown me that I can embrace my powers and keep them in control as well." she continued.

"Ahh I guess it's just how they always say. With great powers, comes great responsibility. I'm glad you were able to get a hold of 'em, Queen Elsa" said North as he patted Elsa on the shoulder.

"Thank you, Mr. North" said Elsa with a smile.

"But I was totally shocked when I saw him with those powers! And he can fly too!" said Anna in a loud voice as she directed both of her hands at Jack and revolved around him while observing him as she poked him everywhere.

"Hey! That tickles!" said Jack as he couldn't stop laughing.

"Anna! Stop it!" said Elsa in an embarrassing tone.

"Phew... Anyway, to me, flying is somewhat natural for me, to be honest. It's just that I think of my body as snow. If you can make snow move around with your powers, then why not yourself?" said Jack as he took a deep sigh as Elsa pulled Anna away from him.

"Oh, I never thought of it like that... I guess I never tried to use my powers for things like flying" said Elsa as she was quite surprised by Jack's perspective of his flying powers.

"If you want, I can teach you how to fly later on" said Jack.

"Really?" said Elsa with a smile. "Err- I mean, sure! I'd be honored" Elsa continued as she kept her composure to prevent the excitement from showing on her face.

"Teach her? This dimwit? It took me three days to teach him how to tie shoelaces" said Bunny to Elsa as he pointed his thumb at Jack.

"Yeah yeah, says the carrot-butt who scares the children every time they see him" said Jack as he tried to get back at Bunny.

"No, I do not" said Bunny.

"Yes, you do" said Jack.

"No, I don't!" yelled Bunny.

"Yes, you do!" yelled Jack.

Sandy hung both of them from their feet using his sand in order to stop their bickering.

"I apologize for their STUPID behavior, Queen Elsa" said North as he glared at Jack and Bunny while he said "stupid".

"It's okay" said Elsa as she giggled. "We should head toward the hall now. The dinner must be ready" she followed.

"Oh yeah! I'm starving" said Jamie as everyone else said yes as well.

"So... Can I see her teeth now?" asked Toothiana.

"Err- later, I guess. To the hall!" North interrupted her and took the charge as everyone followed him along with Elsa and Anna to the dining hall.

After dinner, during night.

"Everyone, we have prepared this room with beds enough for all of you. If there's anything else you need, let me know" said Elsa to everyone from Jack's party.

"We can't thank you enough for your kindness, your highness." said North as he bowed a little with his eyes closed.

Jack ran inside the room as North was still bowing. "Pillow fight!" yelled Jack as he threw a pillow on North's face as Elsa covered her mouth as she was about to laugh while Anna laughed loudly.

"Jack! Stop this nonsen-" North yelled at Jack as he threw another pillow at North's face. North sighed as Jamie joined Jack in the pillow fight. Jack and Jamie kept throwing pillows at each other in the room as everyone else went inside as well.

"Well then, we should be heading to our rooms as well. Have a good night, everyone." said Elsa.

"You too, Queen Elsa and Anna" said North as another pillow hit his head.

Elsa and Anna went to their rooms as everyone else was being tormented by Jack's pillow fight. As the night went on, everyone went to sleep.

Elsa came out in the balcony and stared at the sky as she tried to use her powers to fly just how Jack instructed her to before. As she concentrated, her feet went off the ground while her eyes were closed.

As she started floating, she opened her eyes and was pretty happy and excited about it. "I did it!" said Elsa in a cheerful but low voice as she didn't want to wake everyone up. However, her concentration wavered in this sudden excitement as she was about to fall.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her hand in the mid air and stopped her from falling. As she opened her eyes and looked up, she saw Jack.

"Are you okay, Queen?" asked Jack with a smile.

"Y-Yes, thank you for saving me, Jack" said Elsa while blushing a little bit. "I imagined that I was covered in snow and then I tried to move it up in the air. However, I think I couldn't focus enough..." said Elsa with a sad face while looking down.

"It's not your fault, Queen. Try to focus again, but this time, just imagine yourself 'being' the snow rather than being covered in snow." said Jack.

"Okay. I'll try that" said Elsa as she closed her eyes and slowly started floating as she came on the same level as Jack.

"There you go, Queen. You've learned how to fly, now" said Jack.

"Thank you so much, Jack. I can't believe I'm flying. Oh, and call me Elsa, please. I don't really like the formalities, especially with my friends" said Elsa as she was still holding Jack's hand. As she noticed that, she let it go with a huge blush on her face and a grin as she giggled.

"Oh... it's been a long time since I've made a friend of my age, I guess" said Jack as he looked away while rubbing the back of his head while blushing as well.

They both kept giggling, blushing, and looking away in the air.

"Wanna see how this kingdom looks from the sky?" asked Jack as he put his hand forward.

"Absolutely" said Elsa as she grabbed his hand as they both flew up in the sky like a spiral as they both were clearly blushing.

End of 'Cold Lessons'

[A/N] I guess this chapter was a little longer than the previous two. I did some writings while I was away and I guess I have improved a little bit. I will try to keep on posting new chapters from now on. Let me know if you liked it. Follow me and share my work! ^o^

The next chapter - 'Outskirts of Arendelle'

Author - Mysterious Man