-*𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖊

This was an excuse to write yandere. I just didn't know what ship to use, so I went for my OTP :0 I promise I'll work on Far Apart soon :")

- - - - -

He's beautiful. He's beautiful. He's beautiful.

I could stare at him all day. The silky brown hair, the bewitching amber eyes. He's beautiful in my eyes— when he's here I can only see him, when he isn't I can only think about him.

Every living moment I'm burning his image into my head, every curve and angle and gesture and pose.

Since when has it been like this? I don't know, but there's no going back. Sometimes I wonder how I'd survive without him in my life.

He's so, so beautiful.

- - - - -

"Zhongli sensei~" I call.

Every week we have lunch together. I wish we could have lunch together everyday. I wish we were together every living moment.

That will come with time.

I will make that happen.

I wave him over, and he's beautiful as always. But there's something wrong today.

There's a girl walking beside him.

I hate how she smiles at Zhongli, I hate how she looks at Zhongli. I hate how her eyes shine and her hand reach out to touch his shoulder.

I want to cut her hand off. Make sure she never places a hand on him ever. She acts like Zhongli can be anyone she can touch. Like he isn't a Goddess.

"Childe," Zhongli sits down, tray in hand. My attention is on him and him only now. My gaze is zoned on him. "This is ___. This is Childe."

He introduces the girl, but I have no heart to hear her name. I reach out a hand to shake hers. Her hand is pale and smooth. I think about how easy I could snap her fingers. I grip her hand tight until she yelps.

- - - - -

There's blood on my shirt. On my face and on my fingers.

She backs away in fear. What a pathetic whimp. Tomorrow Zhongli will have forgotten about her. He has no need for her in his life. He only needs me.

Only me.

Nobody else.

I am smiling as I thrust my knife into her chest.

I leave her body in the alleyway to rot. I wipe my hands and tuck away my knife.

Just in time for lunch.

I smile as I jog over to the cafeteria to meet Zhongli-sensei.

One enemy disposed.

Already her face is fading. I cannot remember her hair colour or her eyes or her skin. She is of no importance.

Just a passing character.

- - - - -

"Childe... what are you doing?" Zhongli is behind me. Watching as I gut the person. A boy this time.

When I turn to face him, there is blood on my face. My eyes are wide, a smile on my face.

"You do not need him in your life, Zhongli sensei." I smile.

"I disposed of him for you."

"Just for you."

"Then it will be the two of us. Only."

Zhongli looks terrified, but still so so beautiful.

It is no matter. He will understand. My adorable, beautiful Zhongli.

"Childe... why..."

"Because it was fated. Wont you like it..? It'll be just the two of us from now on, Zhongli sensei."

...

Just the two of us.