|Memory 20|

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Grand Re-opening!

Well at least you knew that was the right place. The building in front of you seemed isolated, the only buildings around were the abandoned mall and some small houses. The building was huge and it was a blue-ish color, above it was the sign saying Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria with the main gang waving above it.

As you got near the entrance you removed your sunglasses and put them in your bag. You wore a long royal blue coat and some nice shirt and pants under it. You tried to hide yourself the more you could in case someone you didn't want to see recognized you. Fortunately you didn't see this person.

As you entered the pizzeria the whole energy changed around you, children were playing together, parents were laughing, and teenagers were still bored as always. You did notice some cars in the parking but you didn't expect so many people. You felt nervous, you weren't used to such a crowd. Someone suddenly grabbed your shoulder, which made you yelp and push whoever was behind you.

"-Whoa! Y/n you've gotten stronger kid!"

A familiar face greeted you, a friendly one, one you haven't seen since five years.

"- Hi Henry, good to see you again old man.

The older man laughed, you noticed the newly greying hair and the bags under his eyes, he must be around his forties now,

- Hey pal, it's been a long time huh?

You chuckled and and gave him a sad smile, nodding a little,

- Sure has been.. So how have you been? And what happened while i was gone? The place look deserted outside.

Henry gave a nervous laugh and patted your shoulder,

-Yeahhhh a lot happened, maybe we should go in my office to talk about it though, some things are best said in private!

-You're right, let's go, show me that fancy office of yours."

Henry laughed and guided you through the pizzeria, the place was so much bigger than before and the animatronics seemed even fancier than before, shiny and almost toy-like. The place had the same energy as before, but warmer, lights were red, orange and pink, some blue and purple added contrast too! You heard the familiar arcade sounds and the smell of greasy pizzas and cakes. Fritz would have loved this place, you thought.

Finally you both stopped in front of a door after passing the arcades. Henry opened the door and you entered the surprisingly small room, you heard the door lock as you sat on the couch facing the desk. Henry sat in the chair in front of you and cleared his throat.

"-So um.. what do you wanna know?

Asked Henry nervously, and you looked at him determined and answered,

-Everything after i left, everything after what happened to Charlotte.

Henry gave you a sad look after hearing the last part of your sentence, you felt guilty, but you had to know,

- Alright. Firstly, after the night Charlie... died, i was taken one month by the police, they thought i had killed the missing children. Of course after the trial i was freed since there were no proofs of me being guilty. Afton helped me greatly and defended me with all he could. My wife left with Sammy, being with me was too painful and she had chosen divorce.

This made you tear up a little bit, they seemed so happy together,

-I am so sorry.

- It's okay, i understood and i respect her choice, plus the divorce was not too difficult, she didn't want any money or the house. She just wanted Sammy. I let her. After all, the death of Charlie impacted her greatly.

- And you?

- Well i can deal with it. After all i am a grown man and i can still see Sammy during the holidays.

This made you feel better, at least Sammy was safe and Henry could still see him,

- Alright, and what about the old pizzeria?

The question made Henry look down and say sadly,

- It closed after the bad rumors surrounding it, plus nobody took care of it anymore.

- What about Aft- William?

Henry looked back at you, a melancholic look still in his eyes,

- After the trial, we re-opened the old Fredbear's, and well let's just say everything was well for awhile.. until a year ago. You remember Michael and Evan, right?

You nodded, remembering the sweet little boy named Michael, the one who ate ice-cream with you. And the baby boy you strolled through the mall with Afton, he must be five now,

- Well an accident happened at Fredbear's, Michael and some of his friends tried to prank Evan by scaring him with Fredbear. And accidentally pushed the kid in Fredbear's mouth. Evan got his face mauled by the animatronic and fell in a coma. Poor kids, just a bad joke who ended badly.

This made you gasp, sure Afton deserved the worse but not his kids, poor little Michael must have felt so bad and guilty, and Evan...

- What about William, how did he deal with this?

You couldn't help yourself, you wanted to know how he felt, you wondered if he suffered as much as you,

- Well that's... why i called you. See, after the accident William disappeared with his son daughter, Michael and Elizabeth. They haven't left the town, but i still don't have any news from him. Plus from what i have heard, his wife left, well at least it has been a while since anybody heard of her. That why you're here, i need someone to help me with the pizzeria, and who else but you? I am an old man, i can't do the things i used to do and my imagination is inexistant without my kids or William to help me.

So what do you say y/n, want to help an old man?"

You thought about it, William wasn't here anymore. You had nothing to fear anymore. And Henry was like a father to you, tou couldn't just leave him like you did five years ago, that would just be an asshole move.

"I agree. But on one condition, if Afton ever comes back, you have to warn me, okay? Also please give me a reasonable amount of money. Thanks."

Henry laughed and shook his head, finally looking in your eyes.

"Still have a bone to pick with him? Alright i agree, and don't worry, the pay is correct."

The Fredbear plush on the shelf next to Henry's desk moved its eyes, watching you.

"Of course you didn't notice, poor little y/n as ignorant as ever i see. But don't worry dear, i'll come back to greet you soon... "