Chapter 6

Blake chose to get up earlier on Monday. She went on a walk to a cafe on the campus.
She ended up bringing tea bags back to the dorms so that Ilia could try some as well.

It was quite a nice walk, although someone was jogging in the distance. They looked quite out of it. They were getting closer as well. 'I wonder if they're alright,'.

"Excuse me, are you ok-".

###

Yang got up at around 6 am on Monday. The blonde decided to go for a light jog to start her day, as classes started at 8. As she ran, she couldn't help but think about the previous week.

'Was I too forward?' She thought, zoning out on her jog.

'I was definitely too forward. I saved her skin ONCE in elementary school, don't see her for years, and basically ask for a stranger's number.' She wasn't looking where she was going now.

'I mean, I haven't texted her yet. Maybe I should.' She finally looks up and barely sees a person.

"Excuse me, are you ok-" They start, but stop as she and Yang collide, tiny bags falling everywhere. They are now both on the ground.

"OH MY GOSH, I'M SO SORRY, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Yang starts, frantically.

"Hehe, I was going to ask you the same thing. I'm fine though. Oh, my tea bags!"

"Wait, Blake? Oh shoot, lemme help! At first I'm wasn't quite sure WHAT I thought those were. Want me to rinse them off for you?" Yang replies, oblivious to how tea bags actually work, starts collecting them.

At this, Blake laughs. "No thanks, I like my tea hot and in a mug. Thank you for helping pick them up, by the way, Yang."

"No problem. Hey, what's your first class?"

"Like, audio engineering or something. You?"

"Oh! You share a class with my friend Weiss!"

"That's cool. What about your second?"

"Music Theory. And you?"

"Same! I'll be seeing you at around 9 then. Wait, what time is it?"

"7:30, why?"

"Yang! Class starts at 8!"

"Oh shoot! See you later!" Yang waves as she runs toward the dorms.

Blake laughs and speed walks in the same direction.

###

In 1st period, Blake and Ilia sat by each other. Their professor told them to work in groups of 4. Their first project was to explain why a certain DAW is the best. Their group consisted of Blake, Velvet, Weiss, and Ilia.

"So, what does DAW stand for again?" Ilia asked, scratching her head.

"I think it's a Digital Audio Workstation," Velvet answered.

"Which one are we doing?" Weiss asked," We can choose FL Studio, Logic Pro X, Audio wave, or that online one, Soundtrap".

"I think we could do Logic Pro X. That one is used a lot, so we'd have a lot of information. Of course, it's not as popular of a choice as FL Studio," finished Blake. As she spoke, the other's nodded in agreement.

"Doesn't FL stand for Froot Loops?" Ilia questioned.

"Naur, it's Fruity Loops," Velvet laughed.

"They Loops are GAY?" Ilia chuckled.

Blake playfully rolled her eyes, as Weiss berated Ilia on being serious. A few minutes later, the professor calls the attention back.

"All right, once you pick your DAW you need to create a slideshow on the pros and cons, when and where it originated, some musicians who use it today, and a video on how to use it. This is due at the end of next week. Class dismissed!"

'I guess we had better get to work then'

//Author's Note//
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I haven't been updating regularly, so I guess that's my schedule 😅. The next chapter will be out tonight, tomorrow, or the day after. I hope. Please stick with me here