Murder

(A/n: As a wise man once said: "Kill yourself")

[Time: 8:45 am. Location: House of ???]

The house was quiet, if you didn't count the television that was blaring out commercials for random ass shit.

It wasn't until he heard the words: "ex-politician John Smith found dead in his home." That he turned around and paid attention to the screen of light

News Channel: "John Smith was found this morning dead in his home, cause of death was seven stab wounds in the chest and one bullet to the head. The police have been working non-stop to figure out who is the perpetrator. More details at 9-"

*Click* went the remote as he turned off the television, seemingly not interested anymore.

As he finished making his coffee, the man sat down and sipped his coffee, grinning.

"Well, I was paid good money for that assassination, it was worth it if you ask me" The man said.

[POV change: John Smith. Location: Courtroom of Fate]

I opened my eyes to be presented to a court room. There were three judges sat in the usual place the judges go. There was a podium that sat in the middle of the room, seemingly there for him.

I wanted to observe the room a bit more, but a booming voice called:

"Go up to the podium, Human. For you shall be judged by the ultimate authority."

My eardrums almost ruptured, and my ears were ringing. Taking a while to recover my ears, I took a deep breath and walked up to the podium.

I stood in the podium facing directly to the three faceless judges.

Suddenly, an authorative voice boomed:

"John Smith you, with a name more american than apple pie, shall be judged by fate. All of your choices will fall into jurisdiction, and the choice Fate makes is final. There is absolutely no way to argue your sentence, am I clear?"

"...Yes, I understand" I said with full clarity

"Good, now be patient, as your judgement begins now"

Suddenly, the faceless judges started discussing about...what I can assume is my fate.

After a minute that felt like days, the stopped discussing and faced me.

"You, John Smith, are to be re-incarnated in a world of your chosing. And are to be given four wishes. This matter shall be handled by God #85610. This decision is final"

Suddenly, the pedestal opened up below me and I fell inside of it.

[Timeskip]

I woke up feeling dizzy, after a few deep breaths, the dizziness went away. I'm in some sort of waiting room, with a number tag in my left hand and piece of paper in my right.

I heard as the speaker announced which number would be brought over to the secretary.

Is it a secretary? I don't really know, all I know is that I have to give this paper I have to the secretary.

(Smol timeskip)

After some time, my number got called. So I stood up and walked forward, meeting the secretary.

She asked: "Papers Please?"

So I gave her the sheet of paper I woke up with.

She took some time looking at it, then stamped it and gave it to me.

"Go through the door behind me" is all she said.

So I followed her direction and went through the light blue door.