rebel rebel

Juniper Lovegood typically focused on the positive aspects of life

Juniper Lovegood typically focused on the positive aspects of life. She found life to be simpler that way. Sure, not everything had a completely positive outlook to it, but (usually) nothing was 100 percent negative either. That was just how she lived, and she liked it that way.

However, not many people viewed everything positively. This led Juniper to being the "odd one out" in many situations. She wasn't viewed as what people considered "normal." She was different. She knew she was different, and she was okay with that.

Apart from her social life, Juniper was fairly normal. She had a mother, a father, and a sister. She loved her family and her family loved her. This was pretty average. And her family was average until December of 1990. That was when Pandora died tragically. From there on, things changed...drastically.

Xenophilius preferred Luna and that was obvious. Juniper lived with that. But, by fourth year, more than things at home had changed. Her best friends: Fred and George Weasley began teasing her relentlessly for no known reason. Sure, it was "friendly" jokes, but the behavior was quite unlike them. Typically, the duo would tease the students in younger years. By the time she was fourteen she had, in a sense, lost both her mum and best friends. And it really hurt.

She didn't understand many things in life once she became a teenager. Growing up presented problems deeper than losing a shoe or your hair being tangled. But the things she asked most were: "why is my mum dead?", "why do my best friends tease me?", and "why do I cry myself to sleep every night?" Maybe one day her questions would be answered, maybe not. No matter the case, she was okay with it because to her, odd things happening was completely and utterly normal.