Chapter 6- Telling everyone

Josh POV
I wake up at Jens without her beside me. Then I hear her throwing up in the bathroom.
I run towards her and pull her hair back and tell her she'll be okay.
" thanks Josh." She says to me.
" No problem. This is our baby, were going through this together." I say.

3 hours later
Jen POV
We've set a doctors appointment for 2:45pm today so were on our way now.
" Jennifer and Josh?" The doctor calls.
" Yes right here" we say
-In the doctors office-
" So I understand that you think your pregnant?" Doctor Shelly asks
" Yes, we think so." I say.
" Ok so I'll get you to pull up your shirt for the ultrasound" the doctor says.
I lift my shirt up and she starts to rub blue goopey stuff on my stomach. It's really cold on my belly.

The x-Ray comes up on the screen and all we see is a tiny little blob/dot. But that's my baby!
A few tears start to stream down my face thinking that that's my baby!
I notice josh is tearing up to so I pull his head down and hug him.

2 hours later.
Jen POV
"Jaylen, I'm pregnant." I tell her. What other way am I supposed to tell her?
" I know." She says happily.
" What??" I ask
" You've been throwing up for the past few weeks and I'm not deaf. I can hear you guys talking about it." She says with a chuckle.
" Well okay then. Your okay with it?" I ask
" Of course I am!!" She says and she hugs me. "Thank you for everything."

Three days later.
Jen POV
Everyone ( me Jay and josh ) I setting ready for our party were having. This is when we're telling everyone I'm pregnant.

"Welcome everyone! Now we have something to tell you. I'm pregnant." I tell everyone. I didn't know how else to tell them.
" OH MY GOSH!! THATS THE BEST NEWS!!!" My mom and brother say.
All of my other friends and family congratulate me.
" Now. You will find out the gender in the cupcakes. everyone will bite into them on three"
1
2
3!
" ITS A GIRL!" Everyone yells.
" Yes. It is!" I say
" I love all of you guys. Your the best family ever!"