Chapter 5- hidden signs

Jen POV.

I saw on my test that I took that I'm pregnant. I'm really scared of what josh will say. I decide to give him hints before I tell him because I want to see if he notices.
My first hint is in the bacon. I make a + sign in the bacon and see if he notices it.

Josh POV.
I noticed that my bacon looked like a + sign but I decided to leave it. We finish our breakfast and I decide to ask Jen out to dinner. " Jen? Will you do the absolute honour of going on a date with me tonight?" I ask.
She smiles and says " of course I will!" Then she asks Jaelyn if it's okay that we go out and obviously she says she's totally fine with it.

Time lapse>>>>To diner.
Jen POV

We're at dinner and our dragon carrot risotto is amazing. I decide to tell him that I'm pregnant.
" Josh. Do you like the risotto?" I ask
" I love it! Your idea to come here was great!!" He says. " Do you like it?" He asks
" Yes. We love it!" I say. Hinting it again.
" Wait. We?" He asks.
" Josh, your going to be a dad. I pregnant." I say carefully.
" I'm... what..... yo-your pregnant?" He says
" Yes, I'm sorry josh. It's okay if you don't want this baby" I say almost in tears.
" What? Jen of course I want this baby. I will never leave to I promise!" He says.
" Let's go home"
" Okay."

OMG. SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER. I have to babysit tonight so I'll have lots of time to write!!! I love you guys!

- Makayla😘