Bittersweet.

Taco and Bell collapsed into each other's arms onto the bed panting. Their bottom half covered in each other's juices, "Fuck girl. You drive me insane." Taco exclaimed, in a tired and raspy tone. Bell giggled kissing his cheeks, cupping his face, looking into his eyes, "We need to clean ourselves up, baby."

That is what should've happened.

Instead, Taco is laying out exhausted in his bed, his face numb and disappointed. He just finished cleaning himself up laying In nothing but gray sweatpants. The room was quiet except for the sound of faint music playing from the tv. The song is the instrumental of sway by Michael bublé yet in a peaceful version.

"Hey, Bell." Taco started as Bell was fixing her makeup in the mirror wearing nothing but Taco's boxers and in her bra. He then sat up trying to find the words of the sentence he was forming into his brain. Bell began growing impatient "Are you gonna get to it already or not?"

"Fucking wait," Taco growled before another uncomfortable silence fell between the two. "What is this relationship to you?" He finally asked. "What?" Bell instantly whipped her head in Taco's direction, his head hung long but his glare was vicious. Like a snake cornering it's praying to wait for it to run away, but instead of running away, it's awaiting an answer.

"What?" He mocked as a dumbfounded look remained on Bell's face. "You heard my little shit." He muttered the last part instantly regretting even asking the question or bringing it up. He began to think that he should've kept his mouth shut and his thoughts and worries to himself, even if the 'love' they both had for each other seemed bittersweet.

Well, if you would even call it 'love'.

Bell remained silent but placed her eyeliner down taking a breath fully turning her body towards Taco while she walked towards him, his attention instantly on her while she grew anxious of even inching further towards him, she knew he wouldn't lash out of her. She knew he wouldn't even dare.

"I do─. It's just well, you wouldn't understand. My way of love is complicated." She stammered starting to get frustrated for not finding the right words, Taco looked up at her, a raised brow and crossed arms as he continued listening. "I'm not lying to you, this time."

"How do I know you didn't lie to me just now, saying that isn't a lie?" He asked causing her to click her tongue in response to signal him that she's getting irritated with his smart mouth. "Just..understand that I truly love you, alright?" She replied, sitting down next to him, he kept his arms crossed but he did tense up.

"That's what you said in high school. And the next time I know Wendy & King send me a picture of you and Mcdonald's kissing." He growled under his breath but loud enough for the two of them to hear. "You didn't even bother asking for an explanation or allowed me to explain. You're gonna trust some fake ass bitches who don't even care about you over your goddamn girlfriend? Pathetic." She snapped

"Well, those 'fake ass bitches' you claim are fake, at least they're being honest about it and not putting up a front unlike how you did with your past relationships & friendships." He snapped back making her eyes widen as she stood up before Taco processed everything he said, "Wait, Bell─"

Bell stormed to the door, making Taco just give up on trying to even talk to her,  "Nevermind." He told himself feeling the guilt, sorrow and despair begin to tear him up even more on the inside.