Manga

⌜                                                            ⌝

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ 100 years ]

0:02 ◦—————— -4:29

"Why did you leave me?"

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⌞                                                           ⌟

WARNING:

HOMOPHOBIA

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

➽It is Saturday Norman and Sasha's usual meet-up when they're in highschool.

Norman is in the store looking for something, scanning the shelf in the manga section he is trying to find a specific manga.

Normans eyes lit up when he finally found it,the manga Sasha always wanted to read;Demon slayer.

After purchasing the manga,Norman left the store; While he was walking he suddenly remember the time Sasha talked about his love for demon slayer.

It is October 20, Saturday the day Sasha and Norman hangout at Norman's house.

Norman and Sasha can be seen holding hands and having a conversation,the atmosphere around them cherry and bright this didn't go unnoticed.

Some began whispering and pointing at their hands,an elder woman looked at the two boys with sympathy in her eyes while the women behind her gave them scornful looks.

When Sasha noticed he hung his head while he tighten his grip on Normans hand; When Norman noticed the stares from the people around them he glared at them while he put his arm around Sasha.

Rubbing his thumb over Sasha's knuckles trying to soothe the shorter boy.

*.·:·.☽✧-Time skip-*.·:·.☽✧

When they finally arrived at Norman's home they took off their shoes,Sasha sat on the couch while Norman is in the kitchen grabbing a snack,when Norman came back he saw Sasha reading the manga he got for him.

Sasha's eyes would sparkle every now and then,Norman smiled fondly at the sight,he put the snacks on the coffee table, sitting down next to Sasha he wrapped his arm around his shoulder, leaning in to look at the manga.

Sasha then leans his head on Normans shoulder still reading the manga but now rambling about how he loves this anime.

Norman smile softly at the memory, putting the manga next to the jar of coffee,he stands hands in his pockets while he stares at the clouds passing by.

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*