Keychains and bracelets

⌜ ⌝

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [ Exist for love ]

2:06 ---◦--- -4:19

"Cause when you walked into my life
I could feel my life begin"

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⌞ ⌟

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

~♪-Norman's POV-♪~

➽I let out a sigh,fiddling with the orca keychain while listening to the lesson

School will be finish in just a couple of minutes and I am relieved by that though the endless amount of homework is overwhelming I could handle it,I think.

I let out another sigh, staring at the teacher in boredom, scribbling down some notes from time to time,the keychain around my finger swaying back and forth.

Riiiiinnnngggg

Riiiiinnnngggg

Riiiiinnnngggg

Finally after a decade the bell finally rang, 'everyone's already outside' I think while a pack my things 'finally peace' I smile softly,well I thought I was in peace.

Suddenly I got shoved onto the floor, groaning while I rub my lower back I then glare at the person who pushed me,much to my dismay it's Jack and his gons,one of the school bullies "Tch weak" he said while he look down on me.

"I need to beat someone at the moment and lucky for me a dumb weak cunt happens to be near by" he said smiling sadistically while his goons laugh.

I continue to glare at him but then I notice the keychain Sasha gave to me.Jack looked at where I was looking,he then smirked.

I then try to stand up but got punched, groaning while holding my face and crouching,Jack dangles the keychain in front of me, glaring at him again I try to get the keychain.

But his goons already latched themselves into my arms,I kicked and kicked,Jack then crouched down in front of me "Even think about resisting and I will burn this thing do you understand"

I nod hurriedly not even thinking twice about it,Jack smiled wickedly,fuck.

*.·:·.☽✧ Time skip ✧☾.·:·.*

I fiddle with the keychain while I wait for the bus,I wince every now and then,my face hurts like a bitch same goes with my stomach,sides and back.

The bus finally arrived I stepped inside realizing that there are very little people an old lady,a young couple,and a lady and her kid stating my location to the driver,the door behind me closes and the bus started moving.

I then sat down a few sits behind the couple who wouldn't stop flirting with one another, letting out a sigh I lean my head against the window,the keychain is very precious to me,Sasha gave this to me on my 17th birthday.

My back against the wall,my arms around my figure,it's my birthday and my parents forgot about it,again.While I'm busy listening to slow songs I suddenly heard knocking on the front door, groaning I sat up and walk towards the door with a blank face.

I then open the door,a smile instantly on my face while staring at Sasha's happy expression,a big smile on his face and a small box on his hand.

"Happy birthday Norman!" Sasha said in enthusiasm, hugging Norman with one arm,Norman hugging Sasha close to his chest, savoring the moment,but much to his dismay Sasha pulled back "Can I come in?" He asks while staring at Norman "Sure!" Norman smiles, opening the door wide enough for Sasha.

Sasha then takes off his coat,he then went to the leaving room and sat down on the couch, putting the box on the table and smiling at Norman.

Norman then went to the kitchen to get themselves some drinks and maybe a few snacks.

Norman then comes back, sitting next to Sasha and holding his hands,Sasha then reach out to the orange flavored soda. Opening it he takes a sip,the two conversed for a while until Sasha remembers the box "Happy birthday Norman" he says with a gentle smile"Thank you Sasha" Norman says,he then hugs Sasha a huge derpy smile on his face.

Sasha gave the box to Norman a huge smile on his face "Open it!" He says enthusiastic Norman chuckles at Sasha's antics "okay okay" he says,he then opens the box,inside the box is a small handmade orca keychain and a bracelet.

Norman puts on the bracelet with a happy smile on his face"umm I made the keychain" Sasha says "sorry I know it's not much" he continues "but I hope you like it" Sasha smiles at Norman, a small squeal escaping him when Norman kissed his cheek "I love it thank you" Norman says,then proceeds to hug Sasha tightly,his arms around his waist.

Sasha hugs Norman back with a huge smile on his face "I'm glad you liked it"

Norman smiles gently at the memory, wiping some stray tears,he then pays the driver and gets off the bus.

*.·:·.☽✧ 🎉🍰 ✧☾.·:·.*