Gyutaro POV

Wow. Kaigaku basically just... snapped. He was very agitated and it was clear on his face that he was concerned that something was wrong. I said I would tell him tomorrow. I swore on it.

So basically tomorrow is when I'm going to confess to him.

I'm extremely nervous. I look at my bed. There was a lot of human blood on it. He didn't care which gender we ate so I chose to eat both. He did the same. I kind of want to go to Kaigakus room.

I go over and knock. He looked kind of tired and surprised to see me. He had what seemed to be his bedtime clothing on. He had 2 Bobby pins holding his front hair back and his kimono was on his rocking chair. Instead he was in his demon slayer corps shirt from when he was human and he has his blue obi over a pair of black gym shorts. His sword was in a sheath by his kimono.

"I felt like going to your room because I was bored in mine." I tell him.

"Can you tell me what's wrong today?? Please."

I just think. Should I just tell him? I mean why not? But why should I? What would Muzan sama think?

"Well I mean- It's kind of hard to explain- b b but" I just stuttered a lot.

"But what"

"Well I guess I should say this to you"

"Gyutaro I will behead you just tell me"

"I-"

"Kaigaku. I like you. Your very nice and your very attractive. I didn't tell you because you don't feel the same way and-"

"Oh shut up." He says. I made a big mistake telling him that. I probably just-

He kisses me.

His lips are soft and they taste like blood from dinner a little while ago now. I wonder what he thinks of me.