Kaigaku POV:

IT GETS SLIGHTLY ROMANTIC IN THIS CHAPTER

I just went and kissed him. He kissed well. His lips tasted like blood probably from dinner. His lips were protecting. We fell into my bed, still kissing.

We let the kiss go. We stared at each other in my bed

Suddenly, he sat up.

He grabbed me and put my on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me in an embracing hug.

It was such a warm hug. It made me feel like no one could hurt me at all. It was a hug that made me feel so safe. He took one hand and started to stroke his fingers through my hair and gave me a short kiss on the head. He put his face in my hair. It was adorable. I wanted nothing more than this moment. I felt safe, protected and loved. Eventually he let go and slid under the covers of my blanket. I wrapped my legs around his skinny torso. He wrapped his arms around my neck and we kissed for a long time. We must have fallen asleep because I woke up in his room.

Yesterday was the best day of my life.

I was just laying down for a little bit more and then he woke up. We went outside at the same time. Unfortunately, Muzan sama walked right by my dorm right as we went outside.

"Why are you coming out of the same room at 6am? Are you dating or something?"

We exchanged a glance.

"The look you gave each other is enough. Please if you are dating and plan on sex, do it in Gyutaros room. His is farther away from everyone else's."

We weren't

But good to know

(SHOULD I MAKE MORE ABOUT LIKE AN AFTERMATH IN A NEW BOOK?)