4th month

One month later (he's on 4th month)

Foolish pov

I look at the new room which is going to be my child's room with quackity and wilbur. I am excited to see what the room looks like so I can decorate it soon. I'm very excited because that means my life is moving on from you know who.

The room is absolutely beautiful. The floor is made of birch wood my favorite wood and the roof is made of different wood but in a cute pattern. There are Windows all over the room on the wall which are grey tinted.

Quackity and wilbur smile at me as they see my reaction. It's beautiful I say in tears. Thank you quackity and wilbur. No problem foolish you needed help and we are here to help Wilbur says.

As I continue looking 3 kids run to me. Uncle foolish says cassie is this going to be your baby's room? I look down on the 5 year old and nod. Yay she says and grabs both of her younger siblings hands and start spinning.

Quackity and wilbur laugh at there children while I continue looking at the room. This is going to be my future and I'm glad it's going to be.

It's not the future I imagined when I was younger which would be becoming a god again and never dying again. But if I had to choose i am glad I chose this one.

Ok I planned on making this another chapter but I'm to lazy to-author

Dream xd pov (btw this is the 1st of the 4th month)

I sit in a boring God meeting just listening to the other gods rant to prime.

Kristen-there's been to much death

Blood God-not enough blood

And so on. It's getting annoying when I'm done I should check on my pet and see if my statue is done.

As I continue to not pay attention something electrical hits out mind and a new feeling comes in. A feeling we have not felt for centuries. A feeling of a new God being created.

We all get silent and look at prime. He looks shaken and says there is a new God being created. We need to find them everyone. This meeting is now over and our top priority is finding them. We nod

Good and we all teleport away. Before I go look I decide to check on my pet. I teleport to his home and to my surprise the place looks as if it he been abandoned.

I walk around looking for foolish but all I see are dead cats. Everything looks as if he had suddenly left. I walk to my statue and it is unfinished. I get angry because suddenly he left everything even though I promised immortality.

I teleport to his room and to my surprise it also had been abandoned. I walk around trying to find clues of where he could have gone when I see something on the bed.

I go foward and pick it up. It is a pregnancy test. My eyes widen as I found it unexpectedly. I turn it around to see the results and I figure out who the new God is.

The result is positive and the new God is the child of the second most powerful god. Foolish is pregnant with my child.

Author note- sry I have not uploaded in so long. I have decided to change my upload schedule to once a week because my old one was wearing me out. Also we have a winner. Someone guessed the right gender in a previous chapter. I won't say who guessed it but I have decided to have a competition and the rules are one guess of the gender in the comments and when the gender is revealed I will have a chapter filled with the usernames who guessed right. One guess only so anyone who already made a guess no change. Also thanks for 1.2k reads though I'm pretty sure ur robots because I have been lazy. Anygays bai~