The final vow

Foolish pov

Todays the day. My wedding day.

I was excited. Due to it being a Godly wedding the only mortals that were invited were puffy,Q,Wilbur and their kids.

As I got dressed I realized that my life was gonna be joyful from now on.

I was gonna be with my Mom, Gonna be with my Best friends and non related niece and nephew, going to be with my husband the love of my life, be with my daughter.

And maybe.................. Have some more kids. I would like that.

I silently grab puffys arms as she leads me down the aisle.

XD is so handsome dressed in light blue robes that fit him and a new mask that's plain. I look to the side and see Q holding Naomi.

I am about to tear up but I stop myself. Puffy kisses my cheek and goes to her spot at the front.

XD pov

Foolish is absolutely beautiful. He's wearing a green pantsuit with a flowy bottom.

I can't believe this is the man that will stick with me for all enternity.

Ive waited for the day I meet the love of my life for centuries then one day foolish appears

I didn't realize that he was gonna be the man I was gonna fall in love with. It was unexpected.

But I fell in love and we may have messed with the order things are supposed to go which is fall in love,confess, Marry, Consummate, and have a kid or two but that's fine as long as I can be with him.

He comes up and Prime starts speaking leading the wedding.

We do the rings and we soon begin our vows.

Foolish pov

XD goes first.

"Foolish when I first met you I thought you were foolish enough to be my slave but In the end I'm your slave. A slave to your love.  You left and had a kid our beautiful daughter Naomi though but when I found you I swore to never leave you.

I love you foolish and though we may be immortal and I the higher ranking god I will stand by your side and never leave you. I love you foolish forever and ever".

I'm crying. That was beautiful just like XD and I know what I have to say

XD pov
He begins his vows

"XD I've been in love with you since forever but I never thought you'd love me back. So when I got pregnant I left . I never realized how much you loved me. I thought you'd throw me out and kill Naomi. But you didn't and for that I would love you forever. You are not my slave you're my partner forever and ever until the end of time. That's the promise to keep. "

Promises backed my magic are powerful not even I as XD would do that but then I feel the bright light of magic surrounding us bounding is to our promises to each other. The breaking of a promise usually makes us lose our lives.

But I would never break mine as neither would foolish.

I smile and he smiles back.

Prime laughs "by the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss the bottom."

The crowd laughs as Foolish turns red.

I step towards him 'you ready love to begin our lives."

He replies "they have already begun XD"

And then we kiss.

Author note- one last chapter I promise