sickness? not really

I go to my chest and start grabbing supplies for the statue and get to work

3 dayTimeskip brought to you by yuri on ice

As I wake up in the morning I feel sick and horrible but I ignore the feeling and get to work *sign language* as I work antfrost logs online and walks towards me

Hey Callahan how are you doing I say in my usual tone. * I am well* so what are you doing here?*well hbomb showed me this so I decided to do it for you*. Oh no I think as I see Callahan changing his skin. *tada here it is master foolish*. no No NO please no leave go. *why not master foolish*. Please Callahan I already don't feel- and I don't get to finish because I throw up by the statue. *foolish are you ok*. Yeah I'm fine I say as I try to comfort a panicking Callahan. I just feel a little sick that's all. *no as your cat maid I'm taking you to bed to rest*.

But I feel better already as I get dragged away by Callahan. *no he says and he pushes me on the bed*. I immediately get a rush of memories from that night. I turn red red from those memories and ant ask * are you OK do you have a fever*. No ant I'm just tired.

*ok but when is the statue supposed to be done*?. 10 days I say as I get a bit worried I might not finish in time. * I will ask dream xd to up the time limit*. But ant I say worriedly you are afraid of him. *anything for my master and my friend* alright I say as I give him a small smile before he goes off to find dream xd.

Soon after he leaves I run to the chest and get the necessary supplies to craft something. After I get all the supplies I run to the bathroom with a crafting table and start crafting something I need. After I'm done crafting I run to a furnace to finish it all off and then it becomes a-a-a pregnancy test.

Authors note - 3rd accidentally chapters and already number 5 on bottom quackity. Also thanks for the 28 reads I never expected any of this I'm just trying to make more foolishxd content. I never got comments so Saria or Soraoutofhere u choose. Also ples give me a new title I hat this one. Bye thxs for reading bai~