I'm Back~

Foolish Pov 

Coming back to Las Nevada's was weird. After spending so much time away from there it looked different. Probably because Slime was in charge. 

Thankfully I didn't have to explain anything to the other members and just showed my face before going off to my home with Naomi.

My Summer home brought back memories of when I was just a simple builder and when I had gotten pregnant. 

I thought I would never come back. 

Thankfully nobody is here so I just go around and clean around while getting ready to start making Naomis room when I hear a familiar pop.

 "Hello foolish,hello Naomi" he coos and picks up Naomi while she starts giggling.

 "Hey " I simply say and give him a peck. "What do you need XD?"

 He smiles mischievously at me "we need to start getting ready for our wedding dear Foolish"

 "Do we really have to do this?" As I lean back on him. He giggles " of course" 

I sigh "I'll leave everything to you I'm going to be busy you know"

 "Of course foolish I just wanted to let you know. Now I'm going to go haunt Badboyhalo goodbye"

And before I reply he's gone.

I chuckle and Naomi starts crying "sh sh it's ok baby" and I give her a bottle.

I'm sad I had to leave but I'm grateful Im still with Naomi.

Authors note -sorry was busy with school bai~