Prologue

A man is constantly bitting another man with a iron rod...That man is just screamed and beg for easy death😭😭😭...

In the king size chair, another man is sitting and smirked 😈😈...said...

Itni easy death agar dena hota toh tu yaha nahi hota samjha...Yaha jo aate hai unko hell ka experience karna padta hai...and I loved it 😈😈😈😈

This is the punishment of betraying me😡😈
Now you will beg of death to me but I will not give😈😈😀😀😀......

That man is The Sidharth Shukla😈

A 30 year old man...The mafia king...He is the king in the mafia world...He is also a business man just for the outside people..Some people only Knows about her mafia thing...He is a ruthless, arrogant and emotionless person..He didn't even think before Killing the other person 😡😈....

His parents passed away in the accident when he is 19 year old....

Rahul-29 year old... Sidharth's best friend.. Only he knows about all the secrets of Sidharth..He lives with sidharth only..

------------------------------

On the other side...A girl is bitting another man with a hockey stick...

Aur chedega ladki ko???Bata..bata..saying she slapped hard to that man😡😡😡...

That man is folding her hand infront of her.. please behen ji maaf kar dijiye..Aage se kuch galat kaam nahi karunga.. please 🥺🥺..sab meri behene hai...😭😭😭..

That girl-Aaj ke baad himmat bhi mat karna... warna aisi halat karungi chalne layak nahi bachega samjha😡😡😡😡...

That girl is non other than our
Shehnaaz Gill❤️

A 24 year old girl..Not innocent and bubbly..
She is a tigress...She is smart, stable and passionate about her dreams ❤️❤️❤️She hide her innocence and childness inside her😊😊...she never tolerate any wrong thing...She protect her mother and younger brother always...she is like a son to her mother...

She just completed her study in architect... Parminder gill is her mother and Rohan gill is her younger brother who is just 13 years old..

He is physically handicapped (sorry it's a fictional character only 😐)

Shimi-best friend of Shehnaaz ❤️

--------------------------

So Hi guys...I am back with a new story..Aap logon ko prologue kaisa laga...Jarur batana...if you want me to continue with this then please let me know 🥺❤️...

Thanks ❤️...