Chapter-13

A new morning, new environment for everyone...

Shehnaaz wake up lazily and saw the room and shocked 😳😳..Then she saw her brother is sleeping beside her...

Ohh hum toh Us gunda 😏😏 ke ghar me hai..Ab kya karu...Job bhi dhundna hai...Job toh chali gayi😔😔...

Then she checked her email...She saw she got the job in that company again...They said it was their mistake earlier..She can join from today...

Shehnaaz jumped on her bed happily 😁😁..yes yes job nahi gayi...Thank you bhagwan ji...Aapne bacha liya..Chal Shehnaaz cheti cheti ready ho jaa...Job pe jana hai...

Yaar but me kaise tayaar houngi...sara saman toh humara ghar me hai... Just then one maid came and knocked their room...

Maid-Madam ne aap logon ka kapda bheja hai aur ready hone ko bola hai😊😊

Shehnaaz-okay hum aate hai😊😊

Chalo haas mil gaya...Mumma bhi bina bole sab samajh jaati hai😁😁😁

Then she got bath and ready...she woke up Rohan while ruffling his hair...

Uth jaa baba...chal ready kara deti hu... Breakfast karna hai na babu ko...bhuk lagi hai😀😀😀

Rohan woke up while rubbing his eyes and Shehnaaz helped him to get ready..Then both went towards the dining table...

Pummy Aunty is making breakfast for everyone... Everyone is present except Sidharth..

PA-Shehnaaz, jaa beta Sidharth ko bula ke laa... breakfast karna hai😊😊

Shehnaaz said irritatingly 😏😏Me kyun jau??Aap kisiko bhej do..Me nahi jaa rahi..

Pummy Aunty said sternly Shehnaaz..Shehnaaz then huffed and went towards his room...

Sidharth just took the bath and came outside from the bathroom..He wrapped a towel and another one is hanging on his shoulder...

The door was open...Shehnaaz suddenly barged into his room..Just then she froze seeing Sidharth😳😳...

His muscles are popping out.. He has six packs...He is looking damn handsome 🔥❤️ Moreover his wet hair making him look very hot🔥🔥...

Shehnaaz forgot everything and checking out him shamelessly...Sidharth smirked 😈😈 seeing this..He knew she was checking out him...

Just then he goes near her and whisper near her ear...

Am i looking hot baby???😏🥵..Shehnaaz just closed her eyes due to the proximity😌😌😌..She just hummed in response...

Do you like my body??🥵🔥...She again hummed while taking high breaths...Sidharth just inhale her aroma🥵🥵...He felt so good after this...

Just then he saw Shehnaaz's face...Her eyes are closed..she is taking high breaths... Something striked to his mind and he smirked 😈😂

He again went back and laughed loudly 😃😃..Shehnaaz aankhen kholo baby..Khade khade so gayi kya??😁😁😂..Ya phir kiski khayalo me kho gayi ho😂😂😂😂

Just then Shehnaaz opened her eyes suddenly..and saw sidharth is laughing loudly..She is feeling embarrassed for her act..She stupidly checking him 😏😏😏..Now he is laughing at her... Words didn't form from her mouth...

She said only Mumma bula rhi h breakfast karne ko...And she ran from there...

Sidharth shouted shehnaaz shehanaz..But shehnaaz no where to seen..

Sidharth thought.. Stupid tujhe hasne ki kya jarurat tha...She must be feeling embarrassed...Wo bas tujhe dekh nhi rhi thi..Tu bhi dekh rha tha usse..Maja tujhe bhi aarha tha😏😏😏..he said to himself.. Sorry bolna padega..kahi phir gussa na ho jaye... Already mere pe bhadki hui hai...🙆🤦

Bewakoof, stupid,Nonsense...kaise besharam jaise dekh rhi thi tu usse pata nahi kya soch rha hoga mere baare me🥴🥴..me bhi kya yaar...Upar se wo kitna has rha tha ammmaa😫😫😫..Sabak sikhaungi usse me aise mere upar hass rha..She made a grumpy face 🥴🥴 and went towards the dining hall...

Sidharth cane towards the dining hall..The whole scene make him so happy..Now he has a family..His mother is making breakfast for hi..He has one little brother 🥰🥰... everyone is giggling in the dining table..his eyes got moist🥺🥺🥺...He never thought he will be getting a family...The emotionless Mafia is getting emotional 🥺🥺

PA-Are Sidharth beta...aajaa bacha..nasta karne..Tera pasand ka nasta banayi hu...ajaaa..she called lovingly 🥰❤️

Sidharth smiled at her😃😃 and said haan choti maa...Then he settled in the dining table...

Pummy Aunty serve breakfast to everyone... everyone started eating..Just then Sidhrath felt someone's feet rubbed sensually on his leg😂😂😂

He saw Shehnaaz is doing that ..He coughed suddenly making Shehnaaz smirk 😈😏...

Pummy Aunty hurriedly went towards him and pour water in the glass.. Dhire dhire khaa beta...She rubbed his back...

Shehnaaz didn't not stop..She moved her leg sensually again..Sidharth glare her to stop..But she didn't stop 😂😂😂

Dekh lunga tujhe Golu 😏😏😏wait...He said to himself..

-----------

Thanks ❤️