Chapter-23

It is the next day, Holi celebration...

Pummy Aunty and Shima (the maid) are both hell busy with the preparation..

Pummy Aunty knew how sidharth love Holi festival.. All of them celebrated earlier.. But now after so many years, again they will celebrate together... That's why she is very happy 😊😁..

Everyone came down stairs for holi celebration... Sidharth is very excited.. Because he just love holi❤️❤️..

Sidharth-Wowww choti maa..Kya badhiya preparation kiya hai aapne...Maja aagya dekh ke..pura bachpan yaad aagya😁😁

PA-Haan bacha..Sab usi ke jaise hua hai..😊😊..Tu khush hai na bas mujhe wahi chahiye...which make sidharth nod immediately...

Here Shehnaaz came wearing a white transparent suit with hair open and a pair of big jhumka....

Sidharth just lost in her face...She looks like an angel ❤️❤️....

He shamelessly looking towards her... Shehnaaz feel someone's constant gaze on her...She felt butterfly in her stomach 🙈🙈..Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red...She remember yesterday's incident...Now she is feeling very shy from him...Reason...well she doesn't know 😂😁

Rahul called sidharth 2 3 times..But he didn't respond..He just lost in shehnaaz..Then Rahul slapped his back 2 3 times making sidharth frown...

Sidharth-kya hua be maar kyun raha hai?😒

Rahul-Kab se bula raha hu..pata nahi kaha khoya hai.. isiliye maara maine..said with a smirk 😏😏...

Sidharth fumbled and said what..kaha..kaha khoya tha mai??kahi nhi khoya tha..wo me kuch soch rha tha.....

Rahul-oooo😁😁😁

Sidharth-Chal daant dikhana band kar aab...

Just then Shimi came for holi celebration..now it's Rahul...he shamelessly looking towards shimi..

Sidharth near Rahul's ear-Kaisi lag rhi hai??

Rahul -Beautiful❤️

Just then Rahul realised what he said...

Rahul-Aaa.mera matlab..aa...i mean..

Making sidharth laugh loudly 😂😂

Sidharth-Rehne de me samajh gaya😁😁

Rahul-Nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa tu samajh rha hai..wo toh me bas😅😅😅..saying he scratch his nape....

Then the holi celebration started...Sidharth is playing holi with everyone like a kid...he put the colour on pummy Aunty,Rohan, Rahul and shimi...

Now it's Shehnaaz's turn..A mischievous idea came to his mind😈😈..

Everyone is busy with their own world.. Nobody notice him now..

He took the colour and went towards her...Here Shehnaaz saw sidharth coming..Her heart beats are getting high...

Sidharth came towards her and held her hand...Then he dragged her towards his room...

He pinned her in to the wall and shehnaaz just shocked 😳😳...

She closed her eyes in shyness...

Happy Holi Golu❤️❤️...Sidharth said huskily near her ear...making shehnaaz breath uneven..

Just then he put the colour in her cheeks lovingly...And then he rub his cheeks with her making shehnaaz weak on her knees..She felt so many butterflies in her stomach...

She is unable to react on anything..she just surrender herself to him..

Still she closed her eyes...Sidharth saw her lovingly 🥰❤️..He also felt the same...

Shehnaaz... Golu..He called her..But shehnaaz lost in her own world...

Baby colour laga diya hai...Ab tum itna bhi mat sharmao..Laal tamatar hogyi ho...

Still shehnaaz didn't open her eyes...

Khade khade so gayi kya??Saying he laughed so hard😂😂😂...

Then suddenly shehnaaz came from her dreamland..She felt so embarrassed for lost like this...

Here sidharth is laughing continuously making shehnaaz more awkward..

Her facial expression changed suddenly..She just tried to run from his room..

Now sidharth stopped laughing and understood the awkwardness in Shehnaaz's face..He scold himself for laughing like this..

Shehnaaz-Please mujhe jaane do..Said in low voice..

Sidharth held her chin and make look towards him..

Sidharth-I am sorry golu.. Please don't feel awkward..I was just joking 🙂🙂

Dekho maine kaan bhi pakad liya...saying he held his ear so cutely 🥺🥺...

Shehnaaz is just aww of this man..how he knows all of her thoughts..how he make her feel so special..Now he is looking so adorable while holding his ear..

Shehnaaz held his hand and nodded no...
Then she just hugged him so tightly making sidharth shocked 😳😳...

Happy Holi aapko bhi❤️❤️.. saying she just kissed his chest....

-----------

I am so sorry for being irregular..I will give regular updates from now.... Thank you for all the love and support ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for 170 followers❤️❤️...And dusri baat vivah crossed 150k+ reads❤️❤️...

Thank you thank you guys ❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺
Love you all....