Chapter-33

After somedays.....Now Shehnaaz is perfectly fine..Sidharth is all set to talk with Pummy Aunty today to do the marriage as soon as possible...

In the dining table....

Sidharth-Choti maa mujhe kuch baat karni hai...

PA-Haan bol na beta...shehnaaz already knew what is the conversation about..She blushed by now🤭🤭....

Sidharth-Mujhe Shehnaaz se jald se jald shaadi karni hai...Aap mahurat nikal ne ke liye bolo...jo sab se pehela date hoga...Usi me hum dono shaadi karenge...

Rahul howled into laughter 😂😂😂..

Rahul-Waah bhai...Aur raha nahi jaa rha hai..itni utawla ho raha hai shaadi karne ke liye😂😂😂

Sidharth glare at him angrily 😡😡...Rahul instantly shut his mouth...

PA chukled 😅😅 and said waah beta sab samajh rhi hu me...Thik hai me aaj hi oandit ji se date nikalwati hu...

Sidharth scratches his nape and said aisi baat nahi hai choti maa... Already ek incident ho chuka hai... Isiliye me koi risk lena nahi chahta...aur shaadi jald se jald hogi😊😊

Then after talking to the pandit ji.... Pummy Aunty said to everyone that marriage is after 4 days and tomorrow they will do a simple engagement...

Sidharth make the security tighter...This time he can't take the risk....

The next day, every preparation is done...
Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz got ready in blue attire...Shehnaaz got ready in blue lehenga and Sidharth in a blue kurta❤️❤️...

Everyone is present at the stage....

Sidharth-Golu.... Earlier my life was a mess..I didn't have any emotions..You taught me the real meaning of love❤️❤️...Thank you for being there with me everytime...
You healed pieces of me I didn’t know needed healing. You’ve made me feel more alive than ever😍😍🥰🥰🥰.

I want to make you mine because I love you and I’ll love you until the day we die. And if there is a life after that, I’ll love you then too❤️❤️❤️.

Saying Sidharth slide the ring in Shehnaaz's finger... Shehnaaz's eyes got moist listening to all of these🥺🥺🥺🥺....

Shehnaaz - I love you soooo much booboo❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺🥰🤭😍🥰🥰..... Thank you thank you so much for coming into my life..I am blessed to have you🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️

Sidharth then kissed her forehead lovingly 🥰❤️...

Everyone is present there got aww of them..They are looking adorable 😍🥰....

Pummy Aunty is silently praying to the god to keep them happy and safe❤️🧿....

Rahul and shimi went towards them and congratulate them...

Rahul-Aur bhai adha fass gaya tu... Mubarak ho🤣🤣...

Sidharth-Bakwas band nahi karega na tu??By the way thanks ❤️..Isko fasna nahi bolte h samjha...Jab tujhe pyar hoga tab samajh ayega😅🤣😂...

Rohan came towards sidharth-Ab me aapko bhaiya bulau ki Jiju??🤭🤭

Sidharth pinched his nose and said jo marzi hai bulao beta...But me tumhara sabse pehle bhaiya hi hu😁😁😁...

Shimi went and hugged to Shehnaaz...
Haye congratulations babe 😘😘...I am very happy for you..Ab jaldi jaldi mujhe masi bana dena😂😂😂...

Shehnaaz slapped her arm and said chup pagal kuch bhi bolti hai😂😂

Pummy Aunty then hugged both of them and said..khush raho bacho...Aaj me bahut khush hu..Tumhare papa logon ka sapna pura hogya bacho.😀❤️...Aaj wo agar hote toh tum dono ke liye bht khush hote🥺🥺🥺.....

Sidharth-Choti maa koi baat nahi aap dukhi mat ho aaj ke din..unhe acha nahi lagega na.. please aap smile kariye 😁😁..saying he hugged her once again...

Shehnaaz is aww of her man.. Nobody could tell he is the mafia king...the ruthless heartless man🤭🤭🤭....

After the party got over...Shehnaaz went towards her room..Just then somebody dragged her into a dark room....

Before Shehnaaz could scream...A palm is on her mouth to make her shut.....

------------

Thanks ❤️