Chapter-30

After all the arrangements done, Shehnaaz got discharged from the hospital..Sidharth is there with her all the time..

After reaching the home...Before Shehnaaz could react Sidharth took her in his arms making shehnaaz gasped...

Sidharth-Choti maa..me Shehnaaz ko upar le kar kaa rha hu..Aap breakfast bhej do iske liye 😊😊....

PA-Thik hai beta....

Sidharth then went towards her room...After that he put her on the bed...

Shehnaaz-Sidharth kya jarurat thi sab ke saamne aise laane ki??Me chal sakti thi😒😒...Aur mumma kya sochegi....kitne besharam hogye ho tum😏😏😏...

Sidharth then come towards her...And slowly bite her nose making her hiss...

Sidharth-Besharmi dekhi kaha ho baby😁😁..Abhi toh maine kuch kiya bhi nahi...Agar karunga tab dekhna besharmi😅😆...Jab tumhare is lips ko kiss karunga ekdum jor se..saying he touch her lips..and jab me tumhare yeh saying he pointed towards her breasts... making shehnaaz shocked 😳😳😳..she hurriedly put her palm on his mouth...

Shehnaaz-Chup Sidharth 😠😠...Chii kitna gani baate karte ho..😖😖😖...Her cheeks got red due to these shameless talks of Sidharth 🤭🤭🤭

Sidharth-Gandi baat karne se kya hoga...Thoda dikha deta hu hai na😜😉.. Before Shehnaaz could understand anything Sidharth cupped her face and kissed her lips...

Soon Shehnaaz also reciprocate the kiss..Both were kissing each other hungrily 🥰❤️... Shehnaaz's hand went through his hair...She just pulled his hair to make kiss more deep and deep.... Sidharth's one hand caressed her cheeks lovingly 🥰🥰...and one hand roaming around her waist....

Nobody is ready to break the kiss...soon Sidharth broke the kiss and went towards her neck...He gave her a love bite😍🥵...

Shehnaaz move her head left to right and give more access to him..Both lost in eachother.. Sidharth hungrily sucked her neck😘😘...

Shehnaaz just moaned... Mumm....Sidharthh......Her moan increased his desire..He just kissed her neck more and more🥵🥵....

Just then his phone rang... First both ignore the phone..but the phone was continuously ringing...Shehnaaz patted Sidharth's back...He didn't listen first and continue with his work making shehnaaz blush more🤭🤭🤭... Shehnaaz again tap his shoulder..

Then Sidharth annoyingly broke the kiss and looked towards her.. sidharth's intense gaze toward her make her red more..she shyly looking down and said phone baj rha hai kab se tumhara😌😌😌

Sidharth continuously looking towards her and receive the call...

On the otherside of the call...Bhai uska pata chal gaya hai..Abhi hum usko basement me le kar aarhe hai...

Sidharth's expression got changed suddenly... Shehnaaz notice that...she asked doing the gesture what happened??but sidharth nodded no ...

Then Sidharth-thik hai me aarha hu... Saying he cut the call...

Shehnaaz-Kya hua Sidharth??koi tension hai??Tum itne pareshan kyun lagg rhe ho🤨🤨🤨

Sidharth sighed and said Nahi Golu koi pareshani nahi hai... But mujhe abhi Jana padega thoda kaam se🙂🙂...

Shehnaaz got sad listening to this...
Sidharth-Golu don't get upset... It's urgent...warna me nahi jaata...Aur me jaldi aajaunga don't worry baba🙂🙂🙂....

Aur haan please take medicine on time... Apna khayal rakhna thik hai...Me jaldi aa jaunga...Tab tak sirf rest karna ok...

Before Shehnaaz could say anything he got up from the bed...He just kissed her forehead and went from there...

Little bit Shehnaaz knew where Sidharth will go and what he will do now...She gote tensed thinking all of these 😔🥺

On the otherside...The truck driver is tied with the rope...Blood is oozing from his mouth...

And the other person also tied with the same way..

Sidharth barged towards the room and asked John and Rahul...

Where is that bastard????Koun hai jo mere se panga lene ki kosish kiya tha??😡😡😡😡

Then Rahul took him and both went towards that person...

Sidharth shocked to see that person...😡😳

Sidharth-Sharma tu???😡😡

Tune kiya hai yeh sab??Tune meri jaan ko chot pahuchane ki koshish ki???Tujhe mere se panga lena tha haan😡🤬😡🤬😡????

Saying he just punched his face so hard...That person got unconscious.....

Sidharth-John isko hosh me laa..Aaj isko jinda nahi chodunga...Ab isko pata lagega mere se panga lene se kya hota hai😡🤬😈

--------------

Thanks ❤️