chapter 2( meeting with rishi dhruvasa)

Author s prov

Noise of the chariot can be heard from large distance . Moving With great pace passing through the greenish forest that belongs to mighty Yadav's king . As the flag of the kingdom fluttering in the air whirl on the tune of the breeze . This is considered as solidity of the kingdom as it is considered at the ideogram of Firmness and Affluence. and the chariot slowdowns as it has reached the Frontier .king Can be gilmpesed at the Gallery holding back for the princess .

And the chariot stop and Ramu kaka informs the princess . that they have Arrived home From the hectic travel of temple .

(Getting down From of chariot. With her friend priyamvada

Kunti -: " thank-you kaka for your precious time rendered to us ." For safe Cruise all of us.

Ramu kaka -: welcome by princes .

(With a smile flaunting in his face content with fulfillment of his duty Entrust with by the king for himself )

Kunti-: thank you kaka and you shall return to your Home as your dear family must be waiting for your galnce sence morning when we left .

Ramu kaka -: now shall I take my leave it has become dark also you must go inside the palace as the king waiting for your presence since morning he has not able to see you.

[ Joining his hand as message of fare well ]

Kunti -'ok bye kaka and let's meet next upcoming day ..

Start start on the move rapidly as got late to reach the palace within the required time that was before .sunset. two escape her father's lectures .

Kunti passing through the corridor of palace . And she reaches her father's chamber . And finds him engrossed in some
Political and kingdom related documents . And she tries to sneek through to enter her room as both rooms are Affixed side by side . .

And her father who is engrossed In his work . And says 'where are trying to go kunti ' ; kunti stops there it self .

(King kunti bhoj gets up from his seat )

Kunti-: noo Father ; I was stramring ... And getting nervous .

( King goes near her and keeps hand on her small shoulder . Give support to take down the nervous ness from his dear daughter . )

As she was not able to answer him .

Kunti-bhoj -: It's ok my dear . Nothing is worry about . Just want to know how was puja
. and was there any problem you may faced ;"if then I will myself look for your comfort space on journey next time . "

Kunti -: that very kind of you pitashree . ' I am glad And also very much suprised that how do you know what was going in my mind .''

Kunti bhoj-: It's a father's heart my dear when you grow up then ;" you will understand that mother and father know what a child feels it Natural feeling ".

Kunti-: ok pitashree ;
but I wanted to know that who is arriving in our kingdom and why the people are very excited to see him once .