Chapter 6(Pandavas &kaurvas return)

Author prov....

Kuru Prince has completed the education ... and it is their last night Gurukul  ashram maharishi Dronacharya .  Dornacharya was Meditating in his room.mean while... Kaurvas were in different room along with drona Putra ashwathama...
And pandvas in thier common room.

In pandvas room ...

All were sitting beside each other ... Having a small discussion among them....

Arjun was in some deep thinking...

Mean While yudhishthir was telling to his anuj s....

Seeing arjun lost in thinking..

Yudhishthir signal s Bheem to make Arjun come out of his thoughts.....

Bheem slowly class his anuj naame.... Arjun... arjun ... arjun......

Arjun hears his elder brother calling his name constantly....

Arjun-: what...happen...?bhrata Bheem....

Bheem -: my dear anuj arjun nothing happened but why u were not responding...to me ...I was calling your name....

Arjun takes a some deep breath.... and respond s....

Arjun-: bharta i was ; thinking today is the last in ashram... Then we go to our home hastinapur.and meet our family... specially mata....I am missing her.....

Bheem understand arjun situation he is also  missing his mata kunti.....

Bheem-: yes arjun ur right...I also waiting for  the moment mata will feed me with her hands....

While yudhishthir And nakul & Sahdev nods to their brother talking.....

********************************************************

In kaurvas room dronputra was sitting & having a conversation..... regarding. Thier life.in ashrams **& Pandavas...

Duryodhan sat in middle.. beside him was ashwathama. Followed by his younger brother dhushan... along with rest of the kaurvas....

Dhuruydhan.to ashwathama...

Dhuruydhan -:" mitra ashwathama; Today is the last day of  us in ashram...

Ashwathama-:yes; mitr u right....I will miss u ....so much .....

Dhuruydhan nodes positively to his mitra ashwathama....
As both are inseparable from each other since .... earlier day's in the ashram....
.

Ashwathama-: mitra; whom do u meet first ? When u reach Hastinapur?

Dhuruydhan-:I will meet my mamashree ...& Then pitashree & mata ...

Dhuruydhan said happily to his mitra ashwathama...

Ashwathama was was somewhat  suprise.. to hear .. that his Mitra loves his mamashree ..more then his parents....& Here his father is adernt support of those Pandavas ...than his own father.

He was engrossed...in this thoughts...
While dhuruydhan alongside dhusshan saw him thinking deeply..

Both looking at each other ... conversing through eyes... contact...
Dhuruydhan gestures his anuj..to bring his mitra ashwathama out of his this thoughts.

Mitra mitra Dhusshan says...

Ashwathama comes out of the thoughts he is engrossed in..

Ashwathama-: huh.. what happened ...

Dhuruydhan-: Mitra we were calling ur name.. From some time..& u were not responding..to us . .

Dhuruydhan-: and what we're u thinking... for so long.. Mitra..let us.