Chapter 4 ( knowledge to gain )

18 years later. A young man was seen doing prayer to Surya Dev in river Ganga . He body was shining along with his kundals . He had a well built body . There is no being to compare his handsome ness .he wore a orange colour dhoti . He didn't wear any upper shoulder garment . Which shows his muscles as a young warrior . His charm is something that no girl can resist of . And water flowing by his side acknowledging his prayer to his great grandmother and spiritual father . SuryaNarayan Bhagwan and Devi Ganga .He is a kaunteya and suryputra karna . unknown to himself of his true' identify .

After sometime there comes a man with white beard by apperance he may seen elderly man

After sometime there comes a man with white beard by apperance he may seen elderly man. But in real he is more powerful than a kshatriya King of a Kingdom . Yes he bhagwan parshuram .The teacher of karna . and today on onwards he will teach about all kala and astra Gyaan.he stands near a tree and observe Karn . thinking will Karn identity if someone is keeping eye on him and spying .

Karna prov -:

Why do I feel something one is keenly observing me as by back towards him. Yet I don't feel any harmful attention of that person . But as a warrior I must do something . and he remembers a small knife in his clothes hidden . And smirk to himself . And Eventually throws the knife to the unknown person . And says loudly .

Karna-: I know you seen Me ". So come out fast .if you want to be alive before I comes there. And come before I run out of patience ."

(Karna did this because it's his warrior instinct )

But our karn didn't know that the knife was caught in the air . Before it reaches it destination .by Bhagwan Parshuram . and he was very with impressed his dear student ;
As his was training was stated few days back and he is showing the capabilities of a great warrior .

Bhagwan Parshuram slowly cones out of the hiding place with the knife in his hand .

So you want to see me huh .
And karna turns back and gets stunned to see his guru parshuram .

And karna face shows supervised .

Karna-: ;gurudev ... "I am sorry for attacking you unknowingly And also disrespectful towards . Aslo tone my was rude ." ; Please forgive me . I will accept any punishment for this act. Inclined by you."

(Bhagwaan parshuram is very deeply impressed by thoughts of his shsiya. )

Bhagwan Parshuram -: karna ; you didn't do any thing wrong.

(Karna was very surprised and astonished to hear this word s from his Guru parshuram . and he wants to know the reason for it .)

Bhagwan Parshuram-: because as warrior . You followed you instincts. As warrior you did your Duty .to save yourself from opponent. And showed you strength by challenging him to either combat or Surender .

Bhagwan Parshuram-: that the reason for me to praise you . For you deeds.

Karna-: dhanyawad gurudev.

Bhagwan Parshuram-: Ayushman bhav .