i. party problems

MELODY WAS CURRENTLY SITTING IN MADDY'S CHAIR as she waited for her to do her makeup, they were going to a new year's eve party so melody wanted to look pretty. maddy had let her pick out some black dress that fit her body perfectly, and told her that she would do her makeup.

"ok let's get you all pretty for ash" melody just laughed not realizing what maddy said at the end. "wait what, no i don't need to get pretty for him" "you're right he already thinks you're beautiful" "maddy seriously can you just do my makeup" "ok ok" after maddy had finished they got in the car and drove to the party.

"hey guys have you seen cassie?" "no why" both girls replied to lexi's question "because i cant find her anywhere, anyways let me know if you find her" melody and maddy went there separate ways seeing as both girls were sorta interested in doing different things at parties.

melody only being fourteen at the time shouldn't even have been there but her mom was at work and her dad was nowhere to be found so maddy took her to the party.

melody sat down with lexi on the couch and plugged her headphones into her phone. "what you watching" lexi asked looking over at melody's phone "nothing just a movie i didn't really come here to party" "why did you come then" "same reason you did" "oh, so only because of your sister" "yeah i didn't want to be left alone" 

"well looks like i'm not your only friend here" lexi says as she points to the crowd, more specifically at ashtray who was talking to maddy. "finally you took forever" melody says as she walks up to him he looks at her and smiles a bit, "yo hey melo, you look nice" "thanks you uh want to head out back" melo responded to the boy with a slight grin "yeah lets go" ash grabbed her hand and went to the back of the house which was just the outside.

"i feel like we haven't talked in a while" ash said as they sat down "yeah i know" "why don't we leave this place and go to your house, besides i know you don't really want to be here" "no it's fine i want to have fun tonight" "ok have it your way" melody looked around the backyard soaking up the scene laying back in her chair.

people were making out smoking weed and getting drunk melo typically didn't like hanging around people that were like this especially if they weren't her friends, she trusted her friends she didn't trust these strangers. a shiver went down her spine to be honest drunk people made her uncomfortable.

"hey melo are you sure you're okay?" "yeah i'm fine can we go inside though i'm thirsty" "yeah sure come on" ash stood up holding his hand out for melo she grabbed it and stood up too the both of them headed into the house.

"look at them, ahh they're adorable" maddy watched as they walked through the house "maddy isn't that kid like a drug dealer" kat asked confused as to why she let them be around each other "well yeah but melo can control herself" "ok sure it's not like she's fourteen and can make stupid decisions"

"whatever i have to use the bathroom" maddy replies as she gets up walking to the bathroom and banging on the door. "hold on" a familiar voice replies "nate?" "yeah" "nate hurry up i have to fucking pee" "ok hold on" "are you taking a fucking shit?" "what no"

maddy heard the toilet flush but no water running she looked down as the knob turned grossed out by the fact that he didn't wash his hands. when she was met face to face with him he stared at her "you didn't wash your hands" "what?" "you took a shit at a party and didn't wash your fucking hands, you know what just move i gotta pee" after maddy had used the bathroom she went back with kat walking past lexi and fez on the couch and sitting back by the window scanning the backyard for her sister.

"yo are you good" "yeah im just getting tired" melody wasn't tired she just got really uncomfortable after she saw some dude staring at her in a weird way "we can leave if you want" "no i have to leave with maddy" she wanted to leave but she couldn't not without her sister that was maddy's only rule for parties "ok then shit you wanna go inside" "yeah maybe we can find a room" "what oh yeah for sure" they both got up entering the house again going to find a room.

"ew what the fuck" ash said as he opened a door only to see two people making out. once melo and ash finally found a room that wasn't occupied they sat on the bed and got on their phones. "do you want to watch a movie" "yeah we could watch-" melody was interrupted by the sound of ash's phone ringing "it's fez" ash said as he answered the call, melody just layed down on the bed closing her eyes but not going to sleep.

"alright i need to get the car ready we're about to leave" "oh ok i'll see you tomorrow then" "yeah for sure melo" when ash opened the door melody went to find maddy. "hey maddy can we go home i'm tired" "yeah let me just say bye to my friends"

as soon as maddy finished talking the sound of breaking glass and gasping could be heard not far from them the two girls scanned the room for the source and found fez beating up nate.
maddy ran to nate but melody didn't seem to care she just looked for fez.

when the ambulance got to the party maddy had told melody to stay the night at a friends house because she was going to stay at the hospital with nate. melody wanted to go with her sister but maddy insisted on her going somewhere else so melo called ash.

jo's corner
this is the first chapter
i honestly don't know if i like it
or if it's too long let me know.
also the book won't go by the exact
dialogue from euphoria.
i'm excited to keep writing this book!
please don't ghost read!

i'm excited to keep writing this book!please don't ghost read!