prologue.

DRUGS? /  PROLOGUE
"WE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER"

rues narration

melody perez, how would i describe her?
melody is a great kid and is really smart. she's maddy's sister not by blood but she's lived with
maddy ever since she was born, she was adopted by maddy's mom because her real parents were teenagers who didn't know anything about taking care of babies. melody has never asked or thought about them because she's happy with her real family, even though her parents are absent in her life still and maddy takes care of her. melody is cool, most of her friends are older than her and do things that she isn't allowed to do. she however still hangs around them being able to refrain from taking or drinking anything they offer her.

at the age of ten she was exposed to drugs and alcohol some party her sister had taken her to and that's how she got interested in them. after that night she started to do research on the different types, how much people would pay, and how they affected your body and mind or whatever. if you had quizzed her on drugs she would pass with flying colors which was unusual for her age.

when melody was twelve she met her bestfriend ashtray,
maddy had taken melody to fezco's shop and melo wandered to the back where ash was. he told her to leave and that she was to young to be back there but melody didn't leave she was too interested in what he was doing with the drugs on the table. when melody questioned him asking about the pills he looked at her confused but also interested as to how she knew so much about drugs.  from that day foward those two have been inseparable.

they did everything together, i mean melo actually got ash to go to school well sometimes. at night he'd sneak over to her house or she'd go to his and they would just do what normal kids do. with melody ashtray wasn't tough or mean he was just a teenage boy with some problems. that doesn't mean ash wouldn't beat someone's ass for her if needed, he'd anything for her and she'd do the same for him.

i honestly think ash has some sort of crush on melo
it's kinda hard to tell with him.