iii. breakfast bunch

ONCE THEY GOT TO THE DINER IT WAS 10:28 they all stepped out of the car walking in. "welcome" they heard someone say from behind the counter as they found a booth to sit in. "what are you gonna get?" fez asked melo "uh probably french toast" "ooo that sounds good" lexi responded leaving all four of them in a comfortable silence as they decided what to order.

when the waitress came to the table she asked the group if they were ready to order to which the three older ones nodded the waitress proceeded to ask lexi, fez, and maddy what they wanted to eat, once she had gotten to melody the younger girl had decided on french toast with bacon and eggs with a glass of green tea. after the waitress had left the group started to talk about things that went on at school and some other things teenagers talk about.

"so you and fez?" maddy had asked out of the blue "yo i'm right here" fez said "what about us maddy?" "you to seem to be getting close is all" "i think it's cute" "oh my gosh guys stop, i'm sorry fez" "fine but we'll talk about this later" "nah it's fine y'all can talk about it now" "see fez wants to talk about the two of you" "y'all are adorable" "oh would you look at that our food is coming"
lexi tried to brush off the conversation they were having getting embarrassed.

after they had started eating melody's phone started to go off maddy thinking it was her phone she picked it up looked at the screen and started to smirk. "who's clyde mel?" "who's that?" melody had asked her sister confused "i was asking you because clyde just texted you" maddy had said holding melody's phone in her hand showing it off to the group melody realized who it was and tried to snatch her phone away from maddy "maddy give it to me" "whos clyde melo" fez chimed in sounding upset. "oh my- it's just ash now maddy can you please give me my phone"

"why do you have him under clyde?" "because you know bonnie and clyde, they were partners in crime"
"yeah they were also a couple" "that's besides the point maddy" melody looked from her sister to her phone reading the message ashtray sent her 'melo where are you' she quickly answered telling him that she was at breakfast with the group and asked if he wanted anything he replied 'yes get me some pancakes with other stuff' she smiled and looked back up at the group "fez ash said he wants pancakes" "aight i'll get him some" fez then got up and went to the counter ordering the pancake breakfast.

after everyone finished their food they all got back into the car and drove to fez and ash's house. "if you want we could just chill and watch a movie or sum" fez told the group of girls "yeah that sounds good" lexi and the other girls nodded in response. melody went to ashtray's room to give him his food but to also grab her stuff that was sitting on his desk.

"so we're gonna watch a movie, i don't know what movie though" "why are you telling me this?" "in case you wanted to join us?" "nah i'll just stay in my room" the boy walked out of the room and melo made a disappointed face "melody come on the movie is starting!" fez had came to get the girl from the room "i actually don't feel like watching a movie if that's fine with you" "no yeah it's good".

melody took off her shoes and got on ash's bed grabbing her phone from her pocket "i thought you were gonna watch the movie" "i didn't feel like it, i'm actually tired" "oh well you can go to sleep i guess" "nah i'm just gonna lay here"

jo's corner
i lied there was
not a lot of ash and melo
in this chapter, but it's been so long
since i updated so i had to write something quick
this chapter sucks (not proofread)

jo's corneri lied there wasnot a lot of ash and meloin this chapter, but it's been so long since i updated so i had to write something quickthis chapter sucks (not proofread)