ii. think before you speak

"MELO WHAT'S UP" ash answered the phone within seconds of it ringing "ash can you pick me up" "i thought maddy was taking you home?" "well she went with nate to the hospital and told me to stay at a friends house" "oh uh ok are you still at the party?" "yeah" "ok me and fez are gonna be there soon"

melody sat down on the porch playing with the chain of the necklace around her neck. soon a car pulled into the driveway ashtray opened the door and stepped out of it walking up to melody. "come on mel let's go" "finally you guys took 5 million years" ash shook his head at the girl as both of them got in the backseat.

on the way back to ash and fez's house melo had fallen asleep on ash's shoulder so when they got to the house fez carried her inside and layed her down on the couch. ashtray had taken off her jewelry before grabbing a clean towel and some face wash to take off her makeup. melody had stayed asleep the whole time, she was a deep sleeper so this was expected. after ash was finished he grabbed a blanket from his room and placed it over her making sure she was comfortable.

after a few minutes of sitting in the living room on his phone ashtray started falling asleep fezco had told ash that he should to go to his room but ash told fez he was fine staying up, later fez found him asleep on the other couch. not wanting to wake his younger brother or the girl fez grabbed a blanket for ash and went to bed himself.

melody had woken up and gone to use the bathroom before laying back down on the couch staring at the ceiling. she was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard someone walking to the living room. "mel are you awake?" fez said as he walked over to the couch melo was currently laying on.

"yes what's up" melo whispered not wanting to wake ash "you want to go get breakfast" "yeah what about ash?" "we can bring him something on the way home, he sleeps in late anyways" "wait can you take me to go get some clothes from my house, i don't want to eat in this dress" "yeah we was finna head over there anyway i gotta pick up a friend" "oh okay let me get my shoes on"

once melody was done getting her shoes on she walked out to the car getting in the backseat because that's what she was used to. fez drove to melos house and she went inside preparing herself to see maddy while fez got on his phone smiling at a text message.

"melody where the fuck have you been i was so worried, lexi told me you didn't go home with her" "i stayed at ash's house" "about him and his brother uh i don't think you should-" "what hang out with him anymore" "uh well yeah" "maddy seriously so what fez beat up nate that asshole deserved it" "i know he's a dick but what if you get hurt while you're with them" "i wont" "rue told me what happened with their drug guy last time mel" "but i wasn't even there i know better" "yes i know but-" "maddy please i don't want to hear about me getting hurt when you let your abusive ex boyfriend get away with not going to jail!" "listen at the time i was in love with him and i was acting stupid!"

"that's not an excuse all i know is that ash would never let anyone hurt me he'd do anything to protect me!" "would you do anything for him?" "yes i would he's my bestfriend maddy" "so say you're in a dangerous situation would you die for him" "yes and he would do the same for me" "how do you know that" "i didn't come home for this bullshit maddy" melody walked to her room opening her door while staring at maddy. "don't slam your door- ugh bitch" maddy warned melody but she had already slammed the door. after that maddy paced around the kitchen holding her neck remembering what happened the night of the incident with nate.

that night melody had come home from lexi's house after the carnival and saw the bruises on her sisters neck. when mel had asked how it happened maddy broke down crying begging her not to tell their parents. the younger girl was confused but when maddy told her who did it she understood why maddy wanted to keep it a secret. melody was angry nate was like a brother to her he was kind to melody when they were around each other but now she hated him.

after melody had slammed her door she went to her closet searching for a shirt and some pants to wear.
after putting on a purple floral cami and a pair of khaki colored pants she sat down on her bed thinking back to the night of the incident. that night she comforted her sister and stayed in her room the whole night trying to get her mind off of what had happened because maddy had been crying.

melody had gotten up from her bed and sighed wishing she could take back what she said. the best she could do was invite her to breakfast but she didn't know how fez or her sister would react to being in the same car. fez had no problems with maddy just with her ex boyfriend but maddy might have a problem with him because of that.

melody stepped out of her room and walked up to maddy. "hey uh im sorry i shouldn't have brought up that night" "it's okay melody you were right nate deserved everything that happened to him" "so do you want to go to breakfast with me?" "who's all going?" "oh you know just me, you, fez, and his friend"

"mel i-, ok let's go" when the two girls walked up to the car fez just stared at maddy then looked at melody. "fez i hope it's okay if my sister comes to breakfast with us" "yeah for sure i just wasn't expecting her to come" fez looked back at the road and started driving to a familiar house.

in fact the house was so familiar when they got there melody looked at maddy and smiled. it was lexi's house fez pulled out his phone and texted her, soon a smiling lexi came out of the house getting into the passenger seat of the car.

"oh hey guys!" lexi looked in the back to see melody and maddy. mel looked lexi up and down she was wearing a nice cream color floral print dress that went down to her knees. "hey lexi" maddy said smiling glad that she had a friend with her now. melody looked at her phone and plugged her headphones in the time was 10:05 and she was already having a good day with her friends oh wait i mean family.

jo's corner
not proofread!
i'm changing some of the plot from
the show and adding some of my own.
changing dialogue and some relationships
(ex: maddy and fez are going to be friends)
nect chapter will contain more ash and melo
i promise

changing dialogue and some relationships(ex: maddy and fez are going to be friends)nect chapter will contain more ash and meloi promise