The Demon meets the Ice Princess Part 1

"Ayanokouji-kun from class D. Chabashira-sensei is calling for you. Please come to the staff room."

"When was this?"

Suki: "Relatively at the beginning of your first year"

"Why was sensei calling for you?"

Kiyo: "You will see"

Ike: "I wish she would call me out in private with these huge-"

Shinohara: "Ike continue to speak and senseis warth won't be your only problem"

After a jingle, a voice came over the loudspeaker.

"Looks like you were called by the teacher"

"Yea... Sorry, Kushida. I'll be going."

Ike: "You rejected Kushida-chan?!"

Kiyo: "Yes"

"Wow, could that be the first straight-forward answer you've ever given?"

Kiyo: "Maybe"

"And here we go again..."

Since the first day of school, I don't remember doing anything that would get me called. Feeling the heavy gazes of the other students, I exited the room. I reached the staff room and timidly opened the door. Looking around the room, I didn't see Chabashira-sensei anywhere. I called out to the teacher that was checking their own face in the mirror.

(C)"Hoshinomiya-sensei! Look it's you!"

(C)"And you are not drunk, or drinking. How unsual"

Hoshinomiya: "Mou~ What does that mean!"

Chabashira: "That you are drunk way too often"

Hoshinomiya: "Am not!"

(Whole Class C): "Well..."

"Um, is Chabashira-sensei here?"

"What? Sae-chan? She was here until a few moments ago..."

The teacher who looked back had wavy, shoulder-length hair that gave off an adult-like impression. She said Chabashira-sensei's name as if they were close. They also look close in age.

Chabashira: "Chie-san and adult like? Don't make me laugh"

Hoshinomiya: "Stop being such a meanie!"

Chabashira: "Then you should stop being such a-"

Mashima: "Please not infront of the students you both!"

"Looks like she had something to do. Do you want to wait inside?"

"No, I'll wait in the hallway."

I don't feel comfortable in areas like the staff room. Because I didn't want to attract any attention, I decided to stay in the hallway. As soon as I thought that, the teacher walked out into the hallway.

"I'm Hoshinomiya Chie, responsible for class B. I've been best friends with Sae since high school. We're close enough to call each other Sae-chan and Chie-chan~"

I've never heard of her before, but it seems like some useless information.

Hoshinomiya: "Honamiiiiii everyone is bullying meeeeee do something"

Ichinose: "But they are not bullying you sensei. They are stating the truth"

(C): "BURN!"

(C): "Holy crap, I didn't thought Honami-chan was capable of such good disses"