Chapter 4

Calum's POV.

I lay back on Luke's bed and just listen to some music I put on the stereo. Dad and Andrew were talking downstairs, well, hopefully talking because I couldn't hear them anymore and I'm scared. I'm kind of bored right now because Luke's been gone for about two hours now. Maybe I should call Ashton and ask him how much longer? I don't want to be clingy though. Plus, I still trust Luke, I've learnt to trust Luke.

It's been four hours since he left and I honestly am starting to get worried. I'm getting really hungry too. I walk downstairs and see dad and Andrew watching something on tv together but luckily they aren't cuddling or anything because honestly, imagine your parents cuddling. That's weird. I step into the kitchen and look in the fridge and there's some leftover pizza Luke and I ordered a few days ago on our mini date. There's only one slice left.

I cut it in half so Luke can have some later and cook up a bag of popcorn too and run back upstairs. I turn the tv on and watch a random movie. I can tell its at the sad part already but whatever. I begin to eat my pizza and get a text.

Mikey: u coming for the sleepover or nah?

Me: what we had a sleepover??

Mikey: oh soz that was for ash :P

Me: gET IN MIKE

Mikey: I'm flipping you off

Me: hold on Ashton's coming to your house?

Mikey: mhm he's here now actually

Me: wait... isn't Luke with Ashton?

Mikey: noo....

My heart rate speeds up. Where is he? It's only 8pm. I'll be fine. I run downstairs and before I can leave dad calls.

"Where exactly are you going?" He asks.

"I need to pick Luke up." I say and dad nods in approval and I get into the car.

Wait, where do I even go? I decide to drive over to Michael's. I don't bother to knock I just open the door and look around for them. They're both gaming.

"Guys, where the fuck is Luke?" I ask and they pause the game.

"Why did you even think he's with me?" Ashton asks and I explain everything.

Ashton curses before saying, "Alright guys, we all need to look for Luke." And he gets up.

"Thank you guys so much." I say and they nod.

We walk outside and get into my car. We don't know where to go though. Michael and Ashton both call Luke as I drive around and try spot him. No luck. I can feel panic rising in my chest as I frantically search around. I finally park somewhere and my head falls into my hands and Ashton and Michael sigh as they can't reach Luke. They say his phone's off. I've never ever been so worried about Luke being gone. My body's on full panic mode and I can't even try think positively anymore.

All I can think is that somebody kidnapped him or maybe he'd gotten lost. Whatever it is, he isn't picking his phone up and I don't know where he is. I'm scared out of my mind. I check my phone and we'd been searching for two hours. Dammit, we have to record tomorrow and then then day after we have a show. I feel someone's hand on my back and they begin rubbing my back soothingly.

"Don't worry Calum. We'll find him, okay?" Michael says.

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" I shout startling them and Michael sighs and his hand moves to my shoulder and he places the other one on my shoulder.

"Calum, we'll find him if it's the last thing any of us do. I refuse to do anything without Luke, okay?" He says and I sniffle as a tear escapes my eye.

My phone begins ringing and the caller shows Lukey on it. I snatch it out of Michael's hand and put it on speaker.

"Luke, where the fuck are you?!" I shout.

"I... I don't know. I um--" he says pausing and I hear wind across the line. "I'm on Pine Tree Street, I don't know, I just woke up on the floor..." he says and sounds panicked.

"W-We're coming to get you, hold on." I say and end the call as I begin to drive quickly in search of him.

I soon see the sign of the street and see someone sitting next to the sign and the tires screech and I quickly get out the car and run over to him.

"Luke? What the fuck happened? Are you okay?" I ask and as I pull him up he winces in pain and holds his arm. I raise a brow and pull his shirtsleeve up. There's a strange red bleeding lump.

"What is that?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't remember anything. Mom texted me asking for help because she had too many groceries and as I was walking there someone took me. I don't remember anything after that. My stomach and arm hurt... I don't r--" he didn't finish as he threw up.

"Holy shit, okay Luke, lets get you home." I say and we walk back over my car. He sits in it and Ashton and Michael make up small conversation with him as he clenches his stomach. I drop Ashton and Michael off and drive us home.

"Don't ever do that again you asshole. Tell me where you're going next time at least." I say as I open the door. Dad and Andrew are asleep and I'm not sure where the others are.

Luke and I quickly walk upstairs and my pizza is half eaten and my popcorn isn't touched.

"Maybe that can be our dinner." Luke says and I nod.