Chapter 23

Luke's POV.

"Michael please help me find Calum?" I say.

"How about I help you find column when you get your damn ass back to school?" Michael says.

"Michael I'm almost fucking 19," I sigh. Yes, Michael is still on the drugs. "Please!" I shout.

"Okay I'll think about- NO." He says and I feel tears rush to my eyes. Ashton went out to buy food and said he'd take about an hour and he left five minutes ago. I fucking hate Michael on drugs. I sigh and walk outside.

I sit in my car. Okay, where do I start? I feel like Calum would just be walking around the streets with Oscar since they seem to be such good friends. Maybe he just needs some time to end it but it's getting late now and worrying me. I lean back as I switch on some music. Think Luke, Calum is basically your soulmate you should know... the car door opens and Michael enters with a tennis racket.

"I'm ready to beat some ass!" He shouts.

"Michael you can't bring a tennis racket." I sigh rubbing my eyes.

Michael leaves the car and comes in so he's actually sitting next to me.

"You're losing hope." He says leaning close and he sniffs me. "I smell it."

"When will this damn drug wear off?" I mumble.

"Well you have seen the true side of me, kinda like me showing off my dick but something worse because let me tell you some shit my dick is longer and better than this damn racket." He says and I sigh. "Now come on, let's find your true love!" Michael shouts.

"I'm sorry Mike, ash told me to keep you home." I say.

"Hey, who was the one fucking begging me until I felt more guilty than Obama when he wouldn't let me in his fucking house?" Michael asks and I sigh.

"Alright, where do we go?" I ask with a smile and Michael screeches.

"Right! It's captain Michael time, as Ashton calls me." He mumbles and coughs at the end.

"Okay Michael please stop with these sex things going on with you and Ashton." I say and Michael laughs.

I begin the car and drive around.

"Okay Mike, look around the streets and check if you see Calum." I say and Michael salutes.

"Sir yes sir!"

**

"-- then he took my dick and like.. put chocolate on it and licked it all up holy shit we're kinkier than you and Calum and I don't even fucking know how long we've been together," Michael continues his story of his favourite way he fucked Ashton. "And then after that I put like small cute little m&ms on him and ate them leaving hickeys behind--"

His voice blurs out as I continue looking around the streets. It's been an hour, Ashton is probably home and we haven't found Calum. My phone rings and its Ashton.

"Ash--"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" He shouts.

"I-I'm sorry Ashton I'm looking for Calum." I say.

"IT IS TWO O'CLOCK IN THE DAMN MORNING GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE!" Ashton shouts.

"Ashton please, I need to find him." I say and Ashton sighs.

"You could have fucking told me Luke.. and you took Michael with you." He says more quiet.

"Please just imagine Michael was missing, you'd go looking for him." I say.

"Yea but you wouldn't have fucking come along." Ashton says.

"Yes I would! I care about Michael as much as you do!" I say.

"Ash I am so gonna fuck you later, okay continue." Michael says and I shake my head.

"Wh-what?" Ashton says.

"Sorry, it's just drugged Michael." I say and Ashton sighs.

"Look, just come back. It's late and your mom fucking called me." Ashton says and hangs up before Michael could say anything because he tried to.

I begin to drive back. Michael rings Mali for me which I regret.

"Hello sweet pea, it's Michael." He says.

"Oh.. hi Michael, what's up?" She says.

"Sorry he's drugged just go with it." I say and Mali laughs.

"Uh, is Calum with you?" Michael asks.

"No.. I thought he was with you?" Mali says.

"Well he isn't." Michael says.

"Shit, alright I'm gonna--" she is cut of by a noise in the background.

"Oh Calum, everyone was looking for you, where were you?" Mali asks, he mumbles something back before saying 'sshh' and I hear footsteps.

"Okay well, he's with me now you guys. I might need to pass him on to you guys tomorrow morning 'cause I've got work." She says and we cheer for her.

"Right, I'll be there at seven, you guys probably won't be awake because of pure laziness. Okay, well I've gotta go. Bye." She says and we say bye back before we pull up in front of the house.

I enter to see Ashton sitting on the couch in a onesie.

"You're in so much trouble." He whispers to Michael and Michael smirks and runs up to the bedroom.

"Okay, don't be too loud." I sigh and Ashton smiles and runs upstairs too.

I lay down on the couch and mindlessly listen to Ashton and Michael's sex noises. A tear drips down my face. I just want Calum back, but how? He probably doesn't even like me anymore so what's the point? He's forgotten all about me.. about us, all those adventures, all the sad things, everything. What can I do to make him remember? Just one small thing would work. I miss Calum, I miss his lips, random kisses, arms, body, hair, personality. I could name 1000 things I miss. I could name 1000 reasons on why I just fucking need Calum back.

I feel like this band is a slide. Ashton and Michael are at the top of the slide, happy and excited with no worry while Calum and I are at the bottom, not expecting the mud we'd fall into at the end because the slide was too fucking steep. More and more tears rush out my eyes and soon I am full on crying, sobbing. I drag myself up to my room, still listening to Ashton and Michael's sex noises.

I'm such a pervert. They need their damn privacy. I pull off all my clothes and just slip on sweatpants and a random vest top. I get into bed and plug headphones into my ears and cry myself to sleep as every song I have is sad.

--

A/N: ok this chapter was sucky af so that is why I am rewarding you with a double update !!