Chapter 19

A/N: ok I'm sure you're all annoyed at Calum and Oscar sooo why not focus on mashton for a while

Michael's POV.
I open my fridge and pull out ice cream. My parents are gone for the weekend so I get whatever I want for breakfast. I grab a huge spoon and stuff some ice cream into my mouth. It's cold outside but it's never too cold for ice cream. Everyone knows that saying don't they? My door bell rings and I run up to the door and look into the keyhole. It's Ashton! My heart leaps and I'm only in my boxers! Oh no.

"Michael I know you're in there, I see you running around the house in boxers." Ashton shouts and I gasp and open the door and let him in.

"Come on Mike, we've all seen each other in boxers nobody gives a crap." Ashton says and I nod as he takes his coat off.

"Sorry it's a bit hot in here, I turned every single heater on." I say and Ashton shrugs and he's in a sweater that outline his muscles extremely well and skinny jeans. Dammit, his muscles are so fucking distracting.

"So.. not to be rude but why'd you come?" I ask.

"Oh why the hell not? I'm lonely at my house, Lauren and Harry don't bother me because they think I'm always busy so I just came over. Should we invite Calum? We haven't spoken to him in how long?" Ashton asks.

"Two days Ash." I say crossing my arms and he does a dumb smile.

"Well time passes slowly." He chuckles and I sigh.

"Yea it does. Anyway, what do you wanna do?" I ask and sit at the couch and Ashton shrugs as he sits next to me and pulls his sleeves down.

I tell Ashton I'm going to put some clothes on and I run upstairs and grab skinny jeans and slip them on and also a white sweater because I don't want to be copying Ashton with a black one. I run my fingers through my hair and walk down to Ashton and I see he's turned the tv on. It's spongebob of course and he looks like a child all curled up on my couch. I sit next to him and he sees that I look uncomfortable.

He sits up and I lean my back against his side as he sits cross legged. We keep changing and changing up to the point where Ashton's sitting normally and somehow finds it comfy while I have my head on his lap and my legs are dangling off the back of the couch. I'm watching spongebob laugh and giggle until I feel something on my lips. I look up and Ashton's close eyes are there. I sit up and Ashton looks hurt.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I couldn't help--"

"No you just took me by surprise I-I.." I don't know what else to say but Ashton just stares at me.

He leans over and places his lips on mine again and I put my hands on the side of his face as Ashton puts his hands on my sides and I sit cross legged as Ashton begins to push me back a little more. I nibble on his lip and I slip my tongue in as he does the same. His lips soon go down my jaw and to my neck making me gasp in pleasure as I hold his head down. He places small kisses across my neck and he begins to suck on my skin lightly making me let out a small moan and I feel Ashton's muscles relax and I can tell it's because he likes the noise of my moan.

My head moves back as his head moves to the center of my neck and I melt in his arms as I moan in pleasure. Ashton pushes me down and places his lips on mine once more before he just pulls away and smiles staring down at me.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asks nibbling my ear.

"Fuck yes." I answer and he chuckles in my ear.

"Right, now that we're dating, we should go tell Calum." Ashton says and I nod.

We call Calum over and while we wait we just lay around and do nothing. Soon there's a knock on the door and I run over and open it to see Calum smiling at us and he puts his jacket up on the coat hanger.

"I need to tell you guys something." Calum says.

"So do we." I say and Calum nods as if to tell us to go first.

"Michael and I started dating." Ashton says and Calum's jaw drops open.

"Finally!" I shouts and hugs us both and we hug him back.

This is making think of how true the haters are when they're telling us we're a gay band.

"Anyway, I'm dating Oscar." Calum says and I almost fall off the couch.

"What?! You're supposed to be with Luke!" I shout and Calum chuckles shaking his head.

"There is no Luke guys. You're all just making this guy up." Calum says and I frown.

"No, we aren't, who told you?" I ask.

"Oscar." Calum replies.

No.. there's the next Leo! I tug on my hair in annoyance.

"Okay Calum, but when Luke comes back--"

I am cut off by my door bursting open.

Standing at the door, panting and drenched in sweat..

Luke.