20.

"Davina," A soft voice says, Davina jumps awake, "Gina? What the bloody hell?" She asks. "The girls need your help," She says. "With?" Davina raises an eyebrow. "Kelly had seen Chuck but then disappeared and you're the only one he trusts so maybe you could ask?" Gina says, hope in her eyes. "Help Becky and her snobby granddaughter? I'd rather die and be alone in isolation again, thanks though," She fake smiles. "Davina, please," Gina begs. Davina sighs, "I'm on good terms with Chuck and I don't want that to go," She shakes her head. "Okay..." Gina begins to walk away.

"Wait!" She shouts making Gina stop and turn around, "It's a trailer of some sort, I don't know where it's located but the book should help," Davina looks down. "Thank you, Vi," Gina smiles closing Davina's bedroom door.

_______________________

"So you can do practically everything?" Chuck asks "Well, not everything, of course, but I can do so much," She nods, blowing out the candle she had just lightened. "So you're a witch then?" He raises an eyebrow. "I don't want to think of it like that," She sighs. "Why not? Witches are groovy," Chuck smiles, encouraging her. "If you like pointy noses and green skin. Witches look really... Well, you know" She scoffs. "You're a witch and you don't look, well, you know," He stretches his arms in the air.

"Thank you," Davina tilts her head, smiling up at him. "Course," He looks her up and down. "So, you haven't heard from the girls have you?" Chuck asks. Davina thinks for a second, "I haven't," She stammered. "Are you sure?" He asks again suspiciously. "I'm sure," She nods, fiddling with her fingers behind her back.
"Good."

_________________________

"His plan is to get you alone, weak, vulnerable, in need of someone, anyone," Ida says, sitting on Davina's couch. "No, Chuck likes me," She defends. "I'm sure you think that-" Gina starts. "Why am I even talking to you guys?" She stands up aggressively. "Because we are your friends," Gina smiles, "You said you wished me dead. You used to fancy me and you- yeah, I don't know what to say about you Ida," She shakes her head.

"We get that but you need us to help you," Gina continues. "No, I need Chuck. I trust Chuck," She says. "Remember when she used to have crazy trust issues about him?" Ida asks. "That was before I had no one else." Gina blinks in confusion, "You have us," She says. "No, you guys have changed, grown, you're completely different people, Chuck's Chuck," She says. "He's the only one you trust because he's the only one you know," Gina stares at the floor in realisation.

"Chuck is stealing the girls spells," Becky says. "He wouldn't do that," Davina states. "They were at Chucks's... trailer," Ida says. "Then they're fucking stupid," She chuckles. "You told us about it," Becky says. "I didn't expect them to waltz in and throw a party." Ida lightly chuckles receiving glares from the others. "I only trust Chuck because he's the only person who I know so here's some friendly advice, stop looking."

"You don't trust him though, do you?" Ida asks. "What?" Ida begins to smirk, "Well, you warn us about him yet you still defend him, you're in denial," She mocks. "I do trust Chuck I just think he can be somewhat... Strange," Davina expresses. "Trust issues," Ida sings. "I do not have trust issues!" Davina yells. "The only sentences I ever heard you say when we were young was 'He's lying to me, I can't trust him' 'I can't trust anyone!' 'Why is everyone lying to me?'" Ida laughs making Davina shut her eyes in anger.

"You guys should leave," She sighs. The 3 girls stand up hesitntly and begin to walk to the door, Davina following. "Davina, if you need to tell me anything, don't hesitate," Gina nods before closing the door behind herself.

AN: SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT IM PLANNING STUFF YKYK