24.

"Well, hello," 'Chake' pulls her in for a kiss but she leans back. "This is weird and very risky," Davina steps back, looking around the park. "What? How is this weird?" Chake asks. "First off, you aren't... You," She looks up at him. "And it's risky how?" He continues. "If the girls or anyone saw us they'd ask why whoever you are is kissing me." Chake chuckles, "Easy. Because you're hot," He jokes. "Yeah... No. This is weird," She cringes.

"How about you cook a little spell to make me look like me but only to you?" He suggests. "I don't have the cookbook. I can't do magic like that," She says. "D, there's nothing you can't do," He encourages, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I guess I could try to recall a memory and see if there are any spells that'll work," She thinks aloud. "Perfect. I gotta go. I'm late for my shift," He begins to walk away.

_____________________

"Okay, as easy as breathing," She says to herself looking at the lightened candle circle. She begins to wall towards it and sit in the middle, putting her hands on her lap, "Okay, just think a clear mind," She nods.

"Where the hell am I?" She questions as she appears in a dark blueish forest. She turns as she hears heavy breathing and whimpering, "Hello?" She asks looking down at a figure. "Rose." Davina gasps as the figure turns there head, "Miss Traveller lady?" She asks in disbelief. "Rose," She mutters weakly. "Are we naming favourite flowers? Uh, mines a rose too," She nods in agreement. The traveller says "Rose" more loud and aggressively. "Very aggressive. Should I choose another-" The traveller tries to sit up and grab her arm, "Not rose, Rose!," She warns.

Davina gasps opening her eyes, "Rose..." She mutters, "Rose is someone, not a thing," She begins to think aloud stepping out of the candle circle. "I need to tell Chuck-" Davina is cut off by her stomach-dropping, "Maybe I could wait a little while," She nods to herself.

"The spell, the spell, the spell," She repeats trying to recall it, "Aha," She says the spell coming to her mind. She begins to get all the ingredients and cook the spell. "Voila!" She says packaging the food. "Now, I'll be on my way," She shrugs walking to mama p's.

_____________________

'Chake' furrows his eyebrows to see Davina waving him outside. "Did you do it?" He asks. "Here," She gives him it, "But, only look at me and think of yourself, okay?" She warns. "Right," He looks right at her and takes a bite. Davina smiles lightly as he turns back into himself. "Tada," He smiles leaning down for a kiss but Davina sighs. "Something up?" He asks. "Well- no, everything's good," She says. "You wouldn't lie to me, would you?" He asks his face inches from her. "I wouldn't," Her voice goes quiet. "Is that the time? I should go," She pecks him on the cheek then speed walks away.

"I'm overreacting, there isn't a feeling telling me to not trust him," She speaks to herself in denial. "It'll be fine. All I need to do is wait until we get the rose-" Davina stops walking in the realisation "They're the same Rose but who is she?" Davina sits down on the bench to think. "I won't know unless I ask Chuck who is conveniently right over there with the girls and some sorry of strange bike?" She thinks to herself.

"I'll just go home and wait for him," She mumbles to herself standing up and walking away.

AN SORRY THIS IS SHORT ITS GETTING SK TENSE WITH THEM ABOUT TK KNOW ABOUT CHAKE AND SHI AND I WANNA DO IT IN A GOOD CHAPTER YKYKKYKYKYKYOOYKY AHEJJEJE