𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚛𝚢 [headcannon]

[Reki Kyan]

-oh my god this boy panics

-like seriously, he will start to feel dizzy and his eyes will get blurry

-it's the most terrible feeling Reki can go through, seeing his loved one cry

-definitely a hugger, and he will be asking what's wrong

-will try to make you laugh after crying a bit

-he will fall off his skateboard purposely just to make you laugh or smile

-if someone made you cry, Reki will straight up try to fight them if he crosses paths with them

-if you are just crying about something else, he will comfort you as much as physically possible

Reki skated through the dark empty streets, some street lamps and the full moon as his only light. Reki stopped at the skate park that you two usually meet up at.

Reki freezes in place when he enters. He sees you curled up in a ball, your shoulders shaking and the sounds of sniffling echoed through the empty park.
Reki set down his skateboard and ran towards you, sitting down in front of you.

"What's wrong? Who did this to you? Are you okay? Please tell me why you're sad." Reki rambled quickly, desperate to make you stop crying.

"A hug would be nice." You admitted, and Reki didn't even wait a second more to hug you.

He buried your face into his shoulder as you let everything out, crying as you explained to him what happened.

"I'm so sorry, that really sucks. But hey, I love you okay. I'm here whenever you need me, for absolutely anything." Reki reassured, you drying your tears.

"Trust me, I would do anything for you. I would get you the moon if you wanted it." Reki said.

You bursted out laughing. "I'd like to see you try." You laughed. "You will be surprised once I do." Reki smiled.

"Now come on, watch me do some cool skating moves!"

[Langa Hasegawa]

-so clueless and confused

-does not know how to comfort you at all, but he will try his best

-he will first sit next to you awkwardly, and than start patting your back

-you would have to be the one to hug him if you want one

-if someone made you cry, Langa will mentally put that person on his death wish list

-if it was something else, he would just hug you for a long period of time until you stopped crying

Langa just grabbed a bag of food from a restaurant, it was just his leftovers, and he wanted to share some with you. Langa came into your house and went to your bedroom.

Langa opened the door and his eyes widened. He heard a sob escape your mouth as you hid your face in your pillow.

Langa stood there for a while, than decided to walk in. He set the food down and sat next to you, his heart breaking at the sound of you crying. Langa would hesitantly put his hand on your back and rub it.

You suddenly crashed into his arms, hiding your face in his neck. Langa was a little surprised by this, but soon, he wrapped his arms around you, resting his chin on your head as you cried it all out.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Langa asked gently. You explained to him why you were crying, and his arms would grip tighter around you.

"Don't worry, I bought some food, it'll make you feel better." Langa reassured.