Convert - Conversation

Joke

Why do we feel safe under blankets ?
It's not like a murder will come in and think , " I'm gonna kill -- ah damn, she's under a blanket!".
Joke by : Annabelletr

********************
Rest of kendall and nia 's conversation

"ha ha so anyways, have you talked to lori since you know; the incident?" Kendall asked while combing her hair with her fingers."no not yet , I just want everything to cool down before I add anymore drama but you know, I saw her with some other people ;I think they are in pagie's class". Nia said, looking a bit concerned.

Kendall P.O.V

"Yeah, yeah aliesha actually lives right next door from my house, I could hear her talking to lori last night, it was like they were having a sleepover or something last night". then realization hit me

Silence

I guessed nia knew where I was going with this ." -what if lori had the sleepover /movie night with aliesha and the others ?"

"What ! She would never in a billion years have a - I guess realization hit nia in the face too right then and there."Oh maybe she did
Um she er ... maybe , I guess ".

I could see nia's eye corners starting to be waterly, this only means one thing, she remembered her first day at this middle school , she transfered here 2 yrs back and , as soon as she made her presence known, lori became friends with her then me and ,following the rest if the crew.

Just then the bus stopped, and 2 twin sisters 'Mercedes & lemonquie'
Walked in and sat at the front together. They were the nerdy -boring type but, trust me when I say they're extremely smart , I always wondered why they were so unified like come on, they do everything together. I have little twin brothers at the age of 3 and they fight every single day; how is they're relationship even possible ? Well the best answer I have so far is 'idk' . (Smh)

" ah, I really don't understand Mercedes and lemonquie awesome relationship you ?" ,"Like after all, you do have little brothers that are twins! " nia exclaimed.

Silence

"Um hello kendall , you there ... somewhere, you there ?" Nia repetitively waving towards me with chuckles .

" uhhhhhh yes... I'm here" shaking my head and lazily pointing my index finger to try to make my point
.
"Right so what did I ask you a while ago ? " nia showing off her signature face ( raising one of her eyebrows )

" you asked me what I had for dinner last night. "

Just by looking at her facial expression I knew I was no where near what she asked me .

Then the bus stopped for it's last victim ; my all time crush 'chris' . He came in the bus with all eyes staring at him, seeing him each day was like I haven't seen him in 2 yrs, I just hope that one day he will walk my way and talk to me awwwwww.

*************************

Sorry for not updating any sooner , you know I have school and all that
. So I just want to inform you guys about my update schedule I made , I will try to update 2 times a week ( sundays and thursdays), so pls remember that, I also want to ask you guys a favour, pls comment names for Kendall's little twin brothers.

The term 'smh' means shaking my head.

Pls read 'made for you' by ilikescupcakes and also check out the book 'meant to be' by diamonquie 50.

Pls comment, vote, share ,follow and also pls comment on who is your favourite character and, what you would like to see happening later on.

And I'm not trying to be offensive to twins in any way , I would never especially since I'm a twin myself hint hint .