Years of friendships = Nothing

Joke

I'm in a serious relationship with my WIFI . You could say we have a strong connection .

Joke by : Angelinapopstar

Lori's P.O.V

At lunch time , I couldn't see any of my best friends; Like they were no where to be found !

At this point I was very frustrated so I fell to the ground and started to cry
Ps. I am very emotional and dramatic person.

While crying for a good five minutes, I heard a male *coughing* I immediately awoke from my un conscious state and stood up in fright.

"Oh thank god it's just you" I said sobbing.

" oh I didn't even notice it was you ? What happened to your clothes from earlier ?".

" Nothing" I said ,about to walk away

" No ! something is wrong ; now spill !".

I couldn't believe how fast he gripped my shoulder and pierced his eyes into mine demanding a proper answer.

" Let me go ! ".

"No not until you tell me what happened to you eariler".

" Just please I beg ... I don't want to talk about it".

He then dig his fingers nails into my shoulders. Now I was like wth is going on so, I finally started to confess.

" look brandon , I'm gonna tell you once and only once, I was totally right about cathy and zachara we're not as they seem; they dumped a whole bucket of mud on me and laughed and me and then when I was about to tell my best friends ... ".

I was dead there, he must've been
offended .

"And ? ". He asked demanding the rest of the sentence.

" And I um ... got ganged up by cathy and zachara and few of their friends or should I say old friends, cathy and zachara must be with my bffs now being all deceitful". I said while pondering with a frown on my face.

" I gonna go now; talk to you later ?".

" yeah bye ".

"BYE" . I kinda shouted across the distance I already trened.

******************
*me crying*

I can't find them anywhere, I can't find them anywhere I groaned .you know lori calm down there's only 15 mins left of lunch and I hadn't ate lunch yet so just please chill.

As I was eating my favourite (mac & chesse ) for lunch, I couldn't stop thinking about what if cathy and zachara said something to my friends that didn't really happen.

Bell rings

I didn't really get alot done after lunch, I was just so frustrated.

******************

After school I was heading to the school bus with my friends when I decided to stay at aliesha's house for awhile ; she said it was okay so all I had to do was to call my mom informing her about my last minute rearrangment .

My mom was now on speaker

" Hello mom you there ? ".
" yeah ... what's going on ? ".

" I just want to tell you that , I was planning to go to aliesha's house and stay there for a while ... wait can I go ?". Me being anxious for her answer.