Excuses

Joke

Did you get a haircut ?

No, I dyed the tips of my hair invisible.
Joke by : angelinapopstar

*********************

Kendall's P.O.V

" omg, what are you doing here !" Lori unexpectedly shouted at me.

I was so shocked a moment ago when she turned the doorknob and fell on me. I was still blank by the life frightening shock when she stared at me obviously indicating that I should explian, all I could do was take in a huge gulp.

" I ... I... " , I started,
" I was sent to the vice principal's office, I ahh ... I was caught texting !"
I screamed out the word texting still shocked by myself for making up such a lame excuse.

" For real ?" Lori asked with less attitude.

" yeah ahem, so ah what were you doing in there ?" I asked hoping she would reply honestly.

" Why do I have to explain to you ! Yesterday evening , you totally treated me like dirt !" Lori shouted then a tear left the corner of her right eye.

"I'm really sorry lor, I was confused and scared" I apologize with a tear leaving my eye corner too.

" About what ? Is it about that stupid shady text ? Well if you were wondering, I didn't text that " Lori stated right before ms.folwer grabbed her back inside the vice principal office , I was about to follow them but ,was quickly denied by ms. Folwer's deadly glare.

I responded with a pout and walked away , cathy and zachara really have a lot of explianing to do.

************************
*At lunch*

"Hey kendall " Cathy politely greeted me.

I ignored her, which made her twitch.

" anyways, what's up ? " Cathy asked obviously feeling awkward.

" What's up ! You and Zachara Lied to me, lied to all of us !" I shouted using one finger to point at myself and the other pointing at my bestfriends.

"What are you talking about ?" Cathy desperately asked me.

" You lied about the blackmail, You even WROTE THE SHADY TEXT !" I screamed then fell to the ground and cried my face off. I couldn't stop crying, realizing all the lies and secrets that were exploited were all from Cathy & Zachara ; like Cathy and zachara who I thought was my friends, my Bestfriends !

Cathy was very shocked the instant I blamed her and zachara for all of the lies, she suddenly walked up to me and touch my back when I wasn't looking.

" Look ..." she said then I interrupted her realizing that she was trying to make up an excuse Again.

" You and and Zachara Back off don't ever speak to me EVER AGAIN !" I shouted pushing her off me and started to walk to my friends who were more than confused at the moment.

" WAIT, STOP NOW !" Cathy shouted running after me.

" Over my dead Boby !" I screamed at her.

" Omg , how did you come up with that ?" Brooke asked as she was about to cry.

" Lori herself told me this morning , After that i was very curious so I asked zachara if I could borrow her phone , as expected she did I immediately looked at her sent messages only to find out there was nothing, I was very shocked and wondered why would she delete her sent messages like who does that ? So I looked at her drafts and the first thing I saw was the text SHADY ? And well after that , I told the vice principal who was already keptchuping up on them anyway, Zachara's in the vice principal's office ,Mrs. Roper told me to call you also, unless you want an whole month's detention" I told cathy then she started her very embarrassing journey, she left us with giggles, laughes and chuckles escaping our lips.

Silence

"CRAP, things are so complicated right now " nia said

" ikr, it's so werid, idk kendall it's sounds out of the norm ; like why would they do this ?" Chloe asked.

" i will tell you why " an ordinary voice swept across the heated room.

"LORI ! Omg, I have missed you so much !" Pagie literally screamed with tears running from her cheeks as she ran to hug lori.

" Hey umm guys ... it's umm been a while I haven't spoken those words to y'all " lori said then smile with the comfort of us, after she shrugged and started again ,

" Well it all started the day I decided to apologize to you all even cathy and zachara, when they dumped mud on me, I wanted to tell you all but they wouldn't let me ,they ganged me up to keep my mouth shut which worked for a while.... until now". Lori said ashamed.

We were all shocked and amazed at the things that lori's was saying, she's was talking about the times she cried and the awesome comfort her new friends gave her, We then all apologize and she gladly accepted.

" I'm so sorry for everything again lori, last night I asked my parents if I could have a sleepover Saturday night they said yes, so do you guys wanna have one ?" I said ending with an huge smile.

" yeah , yeah definitely ! " nia shouted

" OMG , finally " brooke said with an happy and excited voice.

" yeah" pagie said

"SO GONNA BE THERE" chole said with a smile.

Everyone done approving their decision expect lori , we stared at her in silence until she said,

" I think ... I will have to ppaaasss ".
She said with a pout.

We were all disapproved.

***************

There you go guys !
Pls comment, share, vote, follow and continue reading.

So how was this chapter, was it good ?like honestly Idk I'm not really in the mood to write :(.

Pls read : Meant to be - diamonquie50

Forbidden love - notsosweet130

The strange planet, where I fell in LOVE.

And last but definitely not least, I decided to write another book ! :-) yah ! The name is not finalised but It's called Growing Up Amoy. I will put the book on wattpad for the end of june, I will make an update about it , but sadly this is last time I will update until the end of the month because of end of year examinations :( so please stay with me, i promise you don't want to miss my new book and the continuation of the Confused Story .
Bye.