Ch. 2 You know I will always be there for you

A howling sound gets heard within the forest of North York Moors National Park in Yorkshire, England, on Thursday, July 8, 1971. The howling belongs to a giant werewolf with grey fur human-like amber-colored eyes that has a tufted tail on its behind.

At a cabin within the forest, eleven-year-old Diana Lupin looked out the window when she heard her brother's werewolf cry

At a cabin within the forest, eleven-year-old Diana Lupin looked out the window when she heard her brother's werewolf cry. She knew that he was waiting for her to arrive so that they could play and keep each other company.

" Take good care of your brother, Diana," Diana's mother, thirty-one-year-old Hope Lupin, held a picnic basket in her grasp.

" I always am," Diana brightly smiled. " I should get going. Remy is waiting for me," She turns her gaze to her mother.

" Yes. Yes," Hope nods her head. She walks out of the house with her daughter. " Remus' clothes are inside the picnic basket. And I made Ham and cheese sandwiches for you and your brother to eat as well as made sure to put some fruit and drinks inside so that you can eat it with your sandwiches," She gently pats the picnic basket.

Diana nods her head in response. She closed her chocolate brown eyes, feeling her whole body shiver as she transformed into a female deer, also known as a doe.

Hope fondly smiled, looking and feeling proud of her daughter since, after a month that Remus became a werewolf, her little girl successfully became an Animagus. It now has been six years since that awful incident, and her daughter has mastered her animal transformation with ease.

" Be careful," Hope lovingly pets her daughter's furry head.

Diana yelped in response, and she nuzzled her mother's hand. Her furry ears twitched when she heard Remus's wolf howl.

Lyall walked towards the front door, and he stood there watching his wife standing next to his daughter, who is now a grown doe. His gaze softened, looking and feeling proud of his daughter. He knew that when she received her Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, she would become a Legendary Witch when she got older.

' At age five, with so much practice, patience, and determination on wanting to help her brother out in a time of need. I am amazed that my little girl could master being an Animagus within a month when it takes older Witches and Wizards so long to master,' Lyall internally speaks, sounding proud.

Hope carefully puts a saddle around her daughter's furry belly. She then placed the picnic basket on top, ensuring it got secured.

" See you guys in the morning," Hope lovingly stared at her daughter.

Diana yelped in response. She turns around and runs towards the forest, picking up her brother's scent.

Several minutes later, Diana stops running, and she looks at her surroundings, trying to find her brother.