Chapter Two: Questions

Hanabi walked away from Hayabusa and the new person who's named Kagura. She hid behind a tree on a hill near Hayabusa and Kagura.

She looked at Kagura with hatred forming towards Kagura. She had just met her and by glance only, you can tell Hayabusa has a crush on her.

Hanabi hated her already. She eavesdropped on their conversation but didn't find anything interesting. Just had to listen to them chat was annoying her already.

She gave up and left the place. Not finding interest in the conversations they had, Hanabi rolled her eyes while walking away. Unable to accept Hayabusa falling inlove with the new girl instead of his own childhood friend.

"Damn new girl! She just stole Hayabusa from me!" Hanabi stomped her foot on the ground. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"Do all boys like cute girls?" She asked herself, knowing she doesn't have an answer. Hanabi grit her teeth and just slapped herself.

"Dumbass why are you being sad over a boy?! He's just pa-" She stopped the sentence. She couldn't say it, Hayabusa isn't pathetic. It isn't his fault but why must he have another friend?

Hanabi sighed and walked back to her house.

I'm gonna be fine...yeah, I am!

No I am not.