Mine part 2*

I am so sorry this took so long! Finally finished the last bit of editing. Hopefully I did a good job. I am very tired.

A part 2 of Mine for @caseysfishh

I rewrote this twice because the first two drafts were AWFUL! But this is good. You don't make this Bucky mad. He's a little scary and mean but we like that.

The party here at the compound is tonight. Parties here at home tend to be the longest. You really don't feel like going but Bucky promised you won't stay long. That was before he found out Steve was going. Now you're never going to leave and you know it. Sharon is sick so you don't even have anyone to make fun of them with.

Deciding you might as well have fun with it you put on the shortest skirt, smallest lace crop top with your favorite leather jacket, and heels that hurt your feet.

Once you're at the party you get a horrible idea. Flirt with Steve. Bucky gets so jealous when you get or give any attention that's not for or from him. You learned that the night he took you as his almost a year ago.

So Steve. You're going to have to be around him all night anyway and Bucky is going to hate it.

"I feel overdressed now." Steve says looking at Tony wearing jeans and a band tshirt.

"I think you look great." You tell Tony. "You too Steve. Actually can I just fix your shirt?" He nods. You put your drink on the little table beside him and get pretty close. You run your fingers under his collar adjusting then patting his chest. "Wow you're really bulking up. Didn't think you could get stronger. So firm." You giggle.

"Thank you for noticing y/n. I started a new training regiment."

"Hmm it's paying off." You push on his chest again. He smiles at you.

"I need another drink come with me." Bucky says looking at you frustration clear in his voice.

"No I wanna stay with Steve." You lean against him and he puts his arm around your shoulders awkwardly as always.

"Fine. Do you guys want anything?" Bucky asks. You can tell he's beyond annoyed already.

"No I'm good Buck." Steve tells him. Tony shakes his head.

"I'm fine." You hold up your drink.

Bucky turns around and walks towards the bar. Pulling his phone out. He's definitely going to text you and you're definitely going to ignore it.

"Are you trying to get Capsicle killed?" Tony raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know what you're implying." You smile.

"Oh come on!" Tony rolls his eyes. "You know what Bucky's like."

"Maybe it's not him I want beat up." You laugh.

"Oh! Oh okay!" Tony laughs. "I would've went along with that better!"

"Yeah but Steve's his best friend." You laugh. "Might work better."

"I'm lost here!" Steve says looking at both of you.

"Of course you are! Just stand there and look pretty." Tony pats his shoulder. Steve looks even more confused. Tony rolls his eyes. "She's trying to get your bestie over there to fuck her senseless."

"Language!" Steve yells. Tony slams his hand over Steve's mouth shushing him.

"Tony!" You hit him. Steve moves Tony's hand away.

"I'm not helping you do that." Steve says looking down at you. "You're like my sister."

"Fine." You step away from him. "I'll just tell Sharon about how you thought you got her preg-" Steve's eyes go wide and he slams his hand over your mouth now. You probably look like the three stooges to anyone watching.