Do you wanna get high? Part 2*

Yay for fictional boyfriends! I literally have been working on this for weeks and once I devoted time to write it everything went wrong. But I hope you enjoy it because I love it!

You and Bucky are still pretty stoned. You're desperately hungry and get dressed in your pajamas and head over to the kitchen downstairs. Bucky hardly wears any clothes to sleep just his boxer briefs you think it has something to do with the serum. He's always so warm.

"What do you want to eat?" You ask opening the fridge.

"I don't know." He says walking towards the pantry.

"Do you just want me to make something?"

"Sure."

Bucky did very well. Better than you thought especially being so nervous. But now he was just stoned. You grab a couple bottles of water handing him one. He's standing in the pantry eating chips out of the bag. You toss some personal pizzas in the oven and grab some baby carrots out of the fridge and wash them. Once you're done you grab a couple plates splitting the carrots evenly. Suddenly Bucky walks up behind you wrapping one arm around your waist pulling you tightly against him.

"Open up." He whispers.

"What?" You ask confused you never heard him leave the pantry. He shakes your whip cream at you. You laugh and open your mouth and he sprays a bit of whip cream into your mouth before kissing the side of your face.

"Food tastes good. Better." He opens his mouth dispensing whip cream in his mouth too.

"Yeah." You giggle and jump up on the counter. "Well we have a few minutes before the pizzas are done. Get comfy." Bucky puts the whip cream back and grabs a couple juice boxes sitting them next to your plates. He then hops up next to you.

"Come here." He opens his arms to you. You lean against him. "I need you to fuck me again." He whispers taking your hand placing it over his dick that's already very hard. You grip him stroking as much as his underwear will allow.

"We don't have very long."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes. As long as you're a good boy." You squeeze him tighter. "Can you be a good boy?"

"Yes." Bucky whines. You don't hear that sound very often. You assume Bucky is just high and needy. "Please doll." He begs.

You hop off the counter pulling him with you and get on your knees. His shorts are pulled even tighter as you run your hands over his thighs. You pull them down a little just enough to give him some relief. With one hand you stroke him and you massage his balls with the other. Bucky moans at the contact. You let him enjoy that for awhile before dropping your arms crossing them behind your back and taking him into your mouth. Fucking your own face you open your eyes you look up at him. He groans loud. You suck a little bit longer before pulling off remembering something a bit unfortunate.

"I don't think we should do anything else in here." You nod towards the camera.

"I forgot about that. Come here." He pulls you up to your feet. "Just kiss me." You pull up his underwear and kiss him. "The camera saw my dick." He laughs adjusting himself.

"That means Tony might have too. Hopefully he doesn't check them often."

Bucky pushes you against the counter and starts kissing you again. The oven dings and your pizza is ready. But you have a hard time getting Bucky to stop kissing you. Once he does you get the food out and he takes both plates and you head back to your room. You almost forget to grab your juices.

Munchies take over and you turn on the tv leaving it on some documentary about space. You're not really watching it's just on for background noise. You finish up dinner and Bucky crawls into your lap straddling you. He makes sure not to sit down fully and crush you but he still somehow looks so submissive.