Chapter 2

Y/N eventually arrived at the entrance to Mt Truesdale, sighing as he knows the climb to the Dimension pillar is going to be a very tough one.

Y/N: I must traverse this mountain. I have to, for my new world.

He then entered Mt. Truesdale, beginning his journey.

Meanwhile

Yagoo: So everyone is here huh?

Calli: Is something wrong, Yagoo.

Yagoo: Very wrong. The whole world is in danger now.

Calli: What?

Kronii who was next to Yagoo along side Amelia, Iroha, Sana, San And Kronno were afraid.

Kronii: It's as if what I feared is happening.

Fauna: Kronii are you ok?

Bae: Damn, for even someone like Kronii to be afraid means it's definitely bad.

Sana: Anyway, let's get straight to the point, someone has managed to awaken the 3 mythical creatures and was able to get them under his control. I fear we don't have much time. We must hurry to Dimension pillar.

Marine: Eh? That place? What for?

Iroha: He's about to create a new world from there. We must stop him no matter what.

??????: I can get us there quickly.

As if right on queue, the dragon herself entered along with her Yakuza friend.

Kiryu: Good morning motherfuckers.

KSON: What she said.

Kanata: Kaichou? Eh?

Kiryu: Miss me? I'm only here cause I was told to help out. Should things escalate to where we have to fight, I'm stepping in.

KSON: Same here

Calli: Could you really fly us there?

Kiryu: Yup, in no time splat. Don't worry though, my kin have been made aware and are stationed outside for transportation.

IryS: Then what're we waiting for? Let's hurry.

All: Right.

Everyone then hopped on the dragons and hurried to Dimension pillar, to stop a potential worldwide catastrophe

Time skip

Y/N finally made it. The Dimension pillar.

Y/N: Now, to begin the birth of my new galaxy.

He then used the red chains he crafted to forcefully pull the creatures from their dimensions. They are now standing before him and the red chains were now latched onto them

Y/N: This should keep you all under my control.

It has started. The world is now coming to an end, the skies were now black, as if to symbolize the end times, but just in time for them to arrive.

Sana: There they are. They appear to be in pain.

Y/N then notices them

Y/N: Fire at will.

As if hearing his command, the secret turrets he installed around the pillar aimed at them.

Sana: Damn, we got to maneuver around, Ollie, try to disable them from the ground

Ollie: Aye.

Ollie then dig into the round without Y/N noticing

Y/N: Even if they're here, it's too late. They can't stop my new galaxy.