Chapter 4

The battle for the universe rages on, with Y/N being forced to unleash another one of his trump cards. Could our heroes come out on top? Find out now

Y/N: I don't need your confessions, mortal, I JUST NEED YOU ALL DEAD.

He then charged at the heroes in a frenzied rage, wanting to end things quickly. His attacks are more damaging and ferocious and they're struggling to dodge all of them as he eventually lands a blow on Haachama and she was sent crashing to the ground.

Haachama: Gaaaaah

Kronii: Chama. Damn, how strong is he now? Do we really stand a chance?

Sana: We have to persevere. We can't lose here.

Krono: Right.

The remaining heroes clashed with Y/N, however proving to be useless, Y/N was able to knock them all back with just his energy.

Y/N then lets out a sinister laugh

Y/N: Hahahahahaha, can't you see now mortals? You stand NO chance of besting a GOD.

Kronii: Tch, I'm pretty beat up. I-I'm being honest, I-I might not make it out.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake as everyone turned to see the dragons be sent back to their world.

Y/N: They did serve me well at least. *he smirked* No matter. Makes no difference.

Unbeknownst to him, Subaru, Luna and Kanata were secretly neutralizing the 3 mythical beings, eventually successful which Y/N noticed later.

Y/N: What? What's going on? The sky is blue again.

San: Those guys actually did it.

Y/N: WHAT?

He then looked down to see the mythical beings be sent back to their Dimensions.

Y/N: Sneaky BASTARDS.

He was even angrier than ever.

Y/N: First you obstruct my goals and then you stop this world's destruction behind my back? You DARE defy a GOD again? You insolent little.

He then directed his attention at the group that neutralized the beings.

Y/N: Your sins will be punishable, BY DEATH.

??????: I don't think so.

As if appearing in a flash of light, something or someone blocked the attack meant for the group and knocked him back somehow.

Subaru: W-who's that?

A familiar yet no so familiar pink haired woman with wings appeared in front of them

?????: Glad I made it in time.

Kanata: No way, is it?

Nene: It can't be, Aloe?

Botan: WHAT?

Aloe: Missed me?

Y/N: Yet another lamb that wishes to die.

Aloe: Reunions later, I'll deal with this guy.

Luna: Are you sure?

Y/N: Confident are we?

He then charges forward to attack Aloe

Aloe: You three get out of there now.

Aloe said as she raised her fist to clash with Y/N humongous fist as the three of them rushed or to safety.