~Wicked Witch : Chapter 2~

A few days, and hours have passed, inside the underworld, and at the main IMP building, and inside the office, the Imps inside were busy taking their long break after having to take care of many targets today, Blitzo was watching TV, Moxxie was sweeping, Millie was doodling on the sticky notes, and Loona was asleep. As usual, nothing really is happening, Blitz watches a cartoon of a medieval fairy tale film, and it shows a prince, defeating a dragon, and was about to rescue his princess from the main villain of the story, the villain laughs as he held onto the princess and twists his mustache.

"You'll never defeat me! She's all mine! And you'll perish to your doom!"

The Prince held the sword, the light shined it, creating a powerful glow, and his hair blow in the air, the locks were against his horns.

" I will not bow to my defeat, and will release the princess from your wickedness, now surrender, or the sword will be your fate!"

The villain laughs more.

" I believe I have a better idea! Since you have defeated the dragon, I've secretly gain this much power to defeat you much easier!"

He then casts a spell with his own sharp hands, and then zaps him with it, which made the Prince explode into many pieces of magic, the princess was devastated to see this, but the villain rubs her chin.

"Do not fuss my saffron, he's worthless anyways, wasting all the potential over saving you, what a fool, I believe you deserve more now that pathetic imbecile is finally out of the picture and this land is finally mine, once you marry onto my grasp, become my queen, we'll rule over the kingdom together.

He then uses another spell onto the princess, which made her eyes glow, the spell brainwashed her, removing all the memories she had from the Prince, after that, The princess hugs onto the villain.

"My one true love!"

The villain laughs, destruction was shown in the kingdom, many fire and storms emerged, and the film ends of the princess and the villain, ruling over the kingdom together, Blitzo smiles a little.

"Heh, what do you know, the bad guys always win, I'm starting to like these types of tropes."

Moxxie sweeps around the floor, and then notices Millie doodling, he decided to go check on his wife to see what she's doing. He saw her doodle some pictures, and one she's currently doing one of a silly doodle of her and her own family.

"Nice drawing sweetie."

He smiles, Millie heard him and turns around.

"Oh, thank you!"

"And I also see you're making one of your family eh?"

"Yep! All of them to be exact, my ma, my pa, and there's Sallie, and there's Lilly, Julian, Joshua, and lastly, Jonathan, all together!"

Moxxie smiles and still looks at the drawing, but notices something about it.

"That's nice, but, where am I in this?"

He asked, Millie suddenly realized that she forgot to put in Moxxie on the doodle, since she was too focused on drawing all her family members.

"Oh, whoops! I didn't make room for you here, but don't worry, I'll make a new one, just you and me! I promise!"

"Oh..Okay, that's fine."

Millie heard the low tone onto his voice, he seems a little upset, she looks to see him already down.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

Moxxie tries to brush it off and shakes his head to change his mood quickly.