Juha Bach

Since his powers returned and his 900 years of being sealed, and another 90 years to regain his intellect, and finally another 9 years to regain his powers by stealing every impure Quincy's powers making them his own and succeeding in taking control of the world he has not had any serious problems he couldn't deal with and with his worst enemy by his side he has nothing to waste his time on.

..............................................

Relaxing in his thrown King Juha Bach rested his head on his fist with a bored expression.
"Where is Ishida?"

The king questioned aloud.
"He will be arriving shortly"

Said one of his guards.

"Inform me as soon as he arrives"

The king said walking down his thrown toward his resting chambers.

"Excuse me You're majesty sorry to interrupt you but there's an urgent matter that we cannot handle and need assistance"

A guard spoke with his head lowered, on one knee, fist one the ground.
"Speak."

The king stated as he stopped walking.
"We're having trouble containing the knight. We tried to all the methods his majesty suggested such as absorbing his reistu but it still refuses to go back on its confined room. Some of the men are injured again what shall we do?"

The king looked at the guard then thought for a moment 'I don't want anymore holes in my cellar hmm'
"I'll be there in a moment"

His majesty spoke, flashing out of the hallway appearing in front of a metal door leading to the cellar. Pushing the door open with ease and waking ahead. He could hear the roars and yelling of soldiers with chains clanking against the ground. A hideous hallow-like scream erupted echoing throw the cellar. King Juha Bach stoped in front of a large bonded door halting before throwing open the door.
"Out."

The king simply said and all the guards and soldiers rushed out the room. The king stood there staring at the knight behind a thick cage with binding spells all around. The knight stood there, armor shattered around on the floor leaving only its helmet hiding it's face but not its glowing eyes shining bright red. White skin bare with black patterns trailing to its shoulders with a white horn sticking out the helmet. It charged at the king using flash step as a boost raising its right black bladed arm swinging it down in the blink of an eye. which the king easily dodged grabbing its left winged arm twisting it behind the Knights back while slamming it onto the floor.
"Did you really think that would work my loyal 'knight'?"

The king said amusement clear in his voice. The knights echoey scream erupted in response.
"Hahaha interesting. I remember a certain someone scream the exact same way. Care to guess?"

The king said with sarcasm while squeezing the wing tighter. It struggled under the Kings hold trying to escape then suddenly stopped its movements turning it head to the right slowly to see the king.
"Oh? Tired already then I'll-"

The knight flipped himself to the right cracking his arm in a painful looking position swinging his left leg kicking King Juha Bach. The King caught the Knights leg with a swift move of his hand lifting the knight with his foot off the ground to throwing it against the cell bars with enough force to knock the knight 'unconscious'. The king called back the guards and they bonded the knight in its cell with the spell casted chains. Exiting the cellar the king closes the door turning to leave, his cape like robe fluttering down, a smirk clear on his face.
"Rest well. My son born in the dark."

-----------------------

Short chapter (my bad on the late update 'health comes first')