The Resistance

Since the fall of souls society we have been in hiding causing small riots and ruining there stocks any small way we can to stop them.

*******

"Rukia!"

Yelled Renji as he approached.

"What's wrong Renji?"

Asked Rukia a little concerned.

"The Parade! I heard they have a new member there introducing and the king seemed strangely excited"

Renji responded rushy.

"what do you mean? Never mind I understand it seems like something we should check out go prepare the rest of us and inform Urahara"

Rukia finished as Renji nodded rushing off toward Chad and the old captain Byakuya and my niisan. For some reason everyone seemed anxious to see the new knight because there's only ever been one other one and that being Ishida but since he's been crowned prince most didn't think there was going to be another knight.

"Don't forget to hide your reiatsu we don't want any slip ups again!"

Rukia yelled to everyone in the small underground homes were us, the resistance, hides mostly aimed towards the group in this next mission.

"Ok so is this everyone on the list Chad?"

Rukia questioned.

"Yes but 'she' didn't show again"

Chad said in his usual low voice

"again?"

Renji said sighing

"well we'll just have to do without her since she's still upset about the news about 'him' I'll just inform her later..."

Rukia said in a saddened voice

"Aren't we all?"

Responded Yoruichi as they all slumped down a little clenching their fisted slightly.

"back to the plan we'll have to see for ourselves the new knight so we're going above ground and we'll need disguises Yumichika I'll leave that to you"

Yumichika nodded and Rukia continued

"we need a way to get close and the crowd is probably the best way so me, shinji, soifon, and Renji will hide in the crowd. We are just CHECKING to see the knight NOTHING more,... right Renji?"

Rukia eyed Renji and Renji tsked nodding his head once.

"We don't want to cause any trouble while juha Bach is there and it's probably heavily guarded with Quincy's so we must be careful that is all we will leave midday when the parade is half way through and it's closest to us."

Rukia finished and nods toward everyone in the small group and leaves to one of the strongest and youngest of us rebellions. Walking toward the tents Rukia calls out

"Karin? It's me can I come in?"

Ruffling sounded and in a low voice she said

"...come in quietly though Yuzu is still sleeping"

Rukia made her way in as quietly as she could.

"Sorry to disturb but Karin why did you not come to our meeting? I know how you fee-"

Rukia stopped as she saw Karin's expression of rage

"don't Rukia just don't I didn't want to go that was it do you really even need me?"

Rukia looked at Karin with a troubled expression

"of course! You are our best and I'll inform u on the plan ok? Just please come I think letting out that anger will help"

Rukia whisper-yelled with a pleading look.

"...."

Karin stared at her thinking and nodded softly, moving Yuzu off her to get up

"...Karin?"

Yuzu drowsily said

"shhh it's ok I'm just going out with Rukia rest some I'll be back soon"

Karin whispered laying her down and heading out with Rukia closing the tent as Yuzu nodded sleeping again.

******

"So I get the plan where am I in this?"

Karin questioned at the tables made of boxes

"your with me in the crowd if the knight is as strong as we think already then this will cause problems"

Rukia said sighing a little from exhaustion

"alright just tell me when we're going and I'll be ready"

Karin said

"don't forget to hide your reiatsu ok? Though I don't think you would"

Rukia said with a soft smile

"eat before you head back alright? Then lights out we'll be leaving early to Urahara's shop before we head to the parade"

Rukia finished as she began to get up with Karin as she nodded heading towards the the food marketing